P411

Been looking at P411 and thinking about getting a subscription/signing up. Mainly since I don't hobby on a weekly basis and. Usually when I get the urge every 4-6 weeks. Sometimes more often and sometimes longer. Hell it might just be when the SO gets me in the mood of not wanting her...heck who knows. Anyway, just seems like if I had my "ok's" all on P411 it would help with screening with new girls. Can anyone shed any light on this and how would one go about getting on P411 without paying the dues. Just don't see the point unless I was brand new. Or would anyone be willing to help me get verified on P411?
  • RoxyG
  • 06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Hey F.B, I will do it
Go ahead an sign up. Makes life easier.
P411 is a pass to greater pleasures.
I don't know what you're doing Roxy, but anything you do I like.
P411 is your golden ticket baby.
P411 makes it unbelievably easier to get things done. Absolutely get a free acct and go from there.
P411 makes it unbelievably easier to get things done. Absolutely get a free acct and go from there. Originally Posted by tk3god
I have to pay! Life is just not fare ... errr ... fair.
There are newbie friendly providers here. Have appts with 2 of them (make sure they are in good standing with p411, themselves) and use them as references at p411 for their 6 month free trial (basic +2). It's what I did and I now have 5 okays and no problem completing quests. Of course, after that 6 months I'll have to pay for p411, but as one of the signatures here clearly states (something like) "Sex for money costs less than sex for free."
"Sex for money costs less than sex for free." Originally Posted by tk3god
Unless one gets busted for "sex for money" .. ... enter P411.
All you have to do is use Roxy and Allison as your references and you get a free 6 month membership without any further screening done on P411's part. The creditability of the 2 ladies I just mentioned is all you need. Also it does not matter that it has been a while since you reviewed them.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-12-2013, 05:04 PM
I sent him an invite earlier, so he's halfway there
All you have to do is use Roxy and Allison as your references and you get a free 6 month membership without any further screening done on P411's part. The creditability of the 2 ladies I just mentioned is all you need. Also it does not matter that it has been a while since you reviewed them. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Did I miss the pardon announcement?
Did I miss the pardon announcement? Originally Posted by boardman
It's pretty bad when one gets thrown out of jail!
  • RGB93
  • 06-12-2013, 06:01 PM
They couldn't shut her up, so they lock her out instead in.