Mexico safety..

I know this is an odd question, but I've been to Mexico many times in the past. But with all the shit happening lately, kinda freaked to go. Would anyone be willing to go with one day and show the ropes? I'll pay for cabs and I'll pay for the lady of your choosing. I just want to go experience Reynosa safely..
If you find someone to show the ropes, I'll go too. I speak fluent Spanish if that helps.
Me and a buddy are either coming here or Nuevo Laredo this weekend. From all the reviews I'm hoping it's safe to chill in the day time for some 30 something year old gringos.
I go at least twice a month and have been doing this for at least 3 years and I'm also a gringo you go across the bridge turn right and then it's going to curve to your left and then when you see the 711 turn right and right away to the right and it's $2 to get in it only takes you a couple minutes to get there i Drive-In I don't like going in a cab but I use my older car and I usually go in early in the morning between 8 and 11 I would take you across but I never know when my schedule is or when I'm going
It is fairly safe now I like to go to Nuevo Progreso El Pato Bar is much more safer there and the cost is about $40 sometimes the girls aren't as pretty but most of the girls are GFE if you go to Nuevo Progreso El Paso bar go on Friday Saturday or Sunday that's when they have the best selection
is there pay parking there? i drove by it several times apparently but i turn left at the 711 to hit my customer.. guess next time i will have to turn right
There's no pay parking you just go in and drive around there is a 2 dollar entry fee. Once you turn right at 711 look to the right and you will see the words lipstick