thank you for saving me

The other evening I took my kids to dinner at their favorite place. We were enjoying ourselves when I started to choke on a chocolate covered marshmellow (my fav part of the buffet). I was gasping and couldn't get it up or down and my kids began asking if I was ok. When all ofa sudden I was being instructed and put in position for the Heimlich. The marshmellow flew out. I was so embarrassed, but thankful that jr airforce helped Me. He then realized who I was, and kept a very cool composure in not saying anything in front of my children. What a wonderful act of kindness..
LMAO only you would choke on a marshmallow good thing your knight in shining armor showed up lol
Talking ab embarrassing
Glad, I could help!!!!! Your a beautiful woman!!!! Be safe and It good to know your not a swallower!!!! lol
I think it's safe to assume that jr_airforce has passed sarah's screening!
Indeed he does...and yes I swallow jus not marshmellows. thanks again and take care
Well done, Jr!
he there with his kids too?

lucky break. but crazy
No! I was with a friend!!!?
Aim high and fly right with the AIRFORCE! Good job, JR! Hang a medal off that fellow's...
Aim high and fly right with the AIRFORCE! Good job, JR! Hang a medal off that fellow's...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Just make sure the medal is the one HANGING by the ribbon, not the miniature ribbon PINNED on the jacket!

Fancy, when are you planning a trip through Arkansas?
Just make sure the medal is the one HANGING by the ribbon, not the miniature ribbon PINNED on the jacket!

Fancy, when are you planning a trip through Arkansas? Originally Posted by Slingerland
Didn't know I had any Fancy fans there! Can I climb your Ozark and fondle your Little Rock?
Didn't know I had any Fancy fans there! Can I climb your Ozark and fondle your Little Rock?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Oh hell yes! (We actually have met, but it was years ago and both of us were under different handles on a different board...)
Oh hell yes! (We actually have met, but it was years ago and both of us were under different handles on a different board...) Originally Posted by Slingerland
Really? If it was a Hobby board, I have always had the same handle, and the same phone number for 7+ years. Only changed my website 3 years ago because the host crashed.

I'm a sassy but stable lassie, a dependable ride for gentleman. (Hmmm... that makes me sound like an old nag or a used car. )
Props JR! See, guys from the internet are not all that bad...