see the latest science news?? male

brain is wired to respond to sex in preference to food.
a study in worms, but i don't think anything has changed on the way up the evolutionary ladder.
latest defense in solicitation charges?
"Your honor, I didn't have my Twinkies after lunch. When my sugar level drops too low, my Y chromosome is hard-wired to override and chase women! Especially if she has a pair of nice Cupcakes!!!"
Before the hobby, I used to substitute with chocolate. Now I don't have to. Thanks, guys!
Before the hobby, I used to substitute with chocolate. Now I don't have to. Thanks, guys! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
damn. that sentence made me incredibly horny
damn. that sentence made me incredibly horny Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Yes, there are a LOT of women here with great cupcakes...
damn. that sentence made me incredibly horny Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You're always horny! Lol
You're always horny! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I am sure that Ginger would be down for a Millionaire, or ButterFingers, or a PayDay...not to mention that she has been known to enjoy Mounds and BonBons, too!
so ginger how about sex and chocolate?
what's your preference? dark? milk? with nuts? syrup?
bite size or a king size bar?
Well, I love both sex and chocolate, in no particular order. But combining the two is especially enjoyable. I've found that using chocolate syrup gives you the best of both worlds.
Well, I will say for myself that if I walked into a room with a choice between a great meal and any of the providers on this board (Ginger, Selena, Saralonglegs, JessicaSweets come to mind) I hardly imagine picking dinner NO MATTER HOW FREAKING HUNGRY I WAS. In fact I missed breakfast this morning and was really hungry but now after thinking about this I'm not anymore... Wow, this science works. Glad to hear that my brain is wired normally though....