well that was a fucked up dream

like a whole bunch of us, both ladies and gentlemen, were in a big department store kind of place. not real upscale though; maybe even a salvation army.
but we weren't having a party, or a meet and greet or a shopping spree.
now all the ladies (felina, mary beth, ginger, tara, ms kitty, hayley dawn, sarah lynn, selena, honey angel for sure and lots of others milling about) were upstairs. so that would mean all the guys were downstairs. we guys didn't have anything in particular to do, so we were a really pathetic lot of guys milling around a crappy store. the even more pathetic part was that all the guys only had like thong briefs on and no shirts or shoes. the ladies were upstairs giggling and hee hawing as they looked down on us through an observation window and they were separating us into 3 groups only based on physical characteristics.
that's all i know. never got to see if it was like all the loser guys or all the stud guys that got blowjobs till they passed out, or we had to start to sumo wrestle each other, or what.
analysis please.
Your dream is a reality for many. Every time I pull my pants down the ladies laugh, one tore the cartilage in her ribs laughing at my 1.3" of dangling death.
Nope, that's fucked up.
I want what you're smoking dude.
this is a classic! i just wish we knew the ending!!! lololol
maybe winner gets you tarablonde...scoot