I am doing something wrong

Lately I have contacted several ladies on this site and either they don't respond or they don't seem too interested in setting up an appointment.

I'll admit I am not very good at charming, and I probably type the wrong things in PMs. (I assume).

To the providers,

What are some things that hobbyists PM you that make you not want to respond or make you have second thoughts?

I am not disrespectful, at least I think I am not. I don't put anything like "Hey baby come put your ***** on this" , or anything of that nature.

Sometimes I look for sessions with a fetish twist and I make that known, but I don't think I go overboard with it. I don't say anything about sexual activities.

If I get an idea of what providers don't like, maybe I can figure out what I am doing wrong.
Personally I like when a gentleman includes what he is looking for or interested in during his time with me.. I offer a range of activities, so it better helps me. I do not believe you did anything wrong there.

Also.. if you include something about yourself is most appreciated.

Most importantly to save the back and forth pm's ... please include your screening info of references.. links are a great help.. though I am not too lazy and will search if needed.

Other than that.. It is very hard to offend me.. but that is just me.
As long as you are respectful, I do not see why you would not get a response.

Perhaps the lady has not read your email yet, or sometimes like me.. if info is not included and I am on and off computer in a rush.. I may make a note and come back to it at a later time when I am not scattered brained. lol.

I am not the brightest crayon in the box, but learning to have TCB skills was something that came with experience.. Some ladies just don't realize how important it may be and what it may cost them.

I hope that helps babe!
It can take a while for ladies to reply so dont sweat it because its happening to quite a few of us. Once you get more popoular on the boards and dont act like a fool in front of the ladies (because just like we have the men's lounge, they have the powder room and yes they talk) you should be ok.

As far as talking to the ladies, just be upfront but cordial; for example,

Beamj: hey sweety, just ran across your profile and wow you are a hottie with a body!!! If youre free this saturday, i would love to see you. Lmk

Hottie with a body: yes hun, i am available. How,long you looking for?

Beamj: im looking for an hr. Also i was looking through your reviews and wasnt sure if you were fetish friendly but if so, I would really like to dip your feet in pepto bismol and paint watch you dance. If its too weird, no worries....I'll ask my gf to do it!!! Lol

Hottie with a body: wow you are so funny!!! But yes, i can do that for you. Just be sure to supply your own pepto.....

Wham bam thankya ma'am its all said and done but of course being playful and cordial sure does go a long way.

Happy hunting and I hope you get the replies you are looking for.
My typical written inquiry goes something like this:

"I'm looking to set ups a two hour outcall session on _______ between ____ p.m and _____ p.m. I have P411 references as well as reviews on ECCIE and TER. Please let me know if you're avialable. If you are, let me know the specific time and I'll make a formal request through P411."

Occasionally gals won't respond -- which I take to mean that they're not available or not interested -- but this seems to work pretty well. I'd be interested to see other hobbyists typical PM or any providers reaction to this one.
My typical written inquiry goes something like this:

"I'm looking to set ups a two hour outcall session on _______ between ____ p.m and _____ p.m. I have P411 references as well as reviews on ECCIE and TER. Please let me know if you're avialable. If you are, let me know the specific time and I'll make a formal request through P411."

Occasionally gals won't respond -- which I take to mean that they're not available or not interested -- but this seems to work pretty well. I'd be interested to see other hobbyists typical PM or any providers reaction to this one. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Very nice
I can understand your frustration, cause it happens.

What chaps my ass is when the PM is confirmed read, & it takes them 8 more hours for a simple reply. If you took 60 seconds to read it, take another 60 to respond.
Yes what txtushhog wrote was perfect!

I get so many texts that just say "You available?" And after 8 or so text messages back and forth I finally get a feel for what they want and who they are. Personally I don't have time to text all day so put everything you can in one message!!
Make your requests precise:

"Hey there, this is Prolongus... I'd like to see you Friday, April 10 at 1:00PM at your incall for an hour."

If she requests screening info, copy and paste the girl's emails and add them, too. Send the first PM thru here so she knows it's you, do a copy and paste and send it again thru her email. Works 95% of the time with the ladies getting back to me.
Lately I have contacted several ladies on this site and either they don't respond or they don't seem too interested in setting up an appointment.

I'll admit I am not very good at charming, and I probably type the wrong things in PMs. (I assume).

If I get an idea of what providers don't like, maybe I can figure out what I am doing wrong. Originally Posted by neighbordude

There are some very good suggestions above.

You are not looking to find a girlfriend, so along with references she can check, the money donation should be all the charm and seduction skills you need to be able to set up an appointment and for a provider to give you a great session. Do not sound desperate, play it cool and remember, you are the customer. If a provider does not get back to you in a timely manner, move on to the next.

As long as you are not a pest when contacting her and have bad hygiene and/or disrespectful when you talk to and see a provider in person, there is no reason for a her to not give you a great session. Just remember that providers are not online or have their phone on them 24/7, they have lives and also may be in a session when you contact them. If you are not willing to wait, contact a few providers and the first one who responds gets the appointment.
NOTE: Be Aware that the ECCIE PM system is often very delayed, as in hours and hours, betweeen sending and a receipt of a PM. Not sure why? Also, the mobile Eccie site often indicates that a new PM is in your in box 30 or 40 min after the online Eccie site indicates the same.
Great responses so far, thanks!
Best suggestion--- my favorite first contact from a gent includes the following:

A brief friendly introduction
A request on the type of session they are seeking
A date and time range of which they can get away
A reference or two

Responses such as the one above get answered the fastest. I try to answer all messages within 24 hours during the week..even if it is a quick "I'm sorry, but I can't work with your timeframe" message.

My least favorite message? "Hi. I want to see you sometime"

That gives me very little to work with other than to essentially respond with "Hello! Nice to "meet" you". I mean.. not much else I can do with that.
Very nice Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yes.
Send dic pics. The ladies love them.
I would also add that my first contact is through P411, so the women can immediately check my vouches and know that I am safe. I'll follow that up with an Eccie PM (and say that I'm going to do that in my original P411 contact info). I always want the ladies to know that I am safe. That being said, I'm the type of guy that ALWAYS provides introductory info in my P411 message giving a little insight into me. Maybe I'm old school but I'm not a fan of texting first; I'd rather provide the info in a PM or email so the woman can get a feel for who I am. Just my 2 cents. Of course, my approach to reaching out to the very beautiful ladies on Eccie has evolved.