Sexy Kaylen

Those of you trying to get into contact with the beautiful Miss Kaylen please know that she had a really bad car wreck last night and her vehicle is totaled. She has not gotten back on here yet so she asked I post this for her. She has asked that you guys please give her a few days to recover before she returns to work. And she apologizes to all the gents that have been calling her and not getting a response.

YES! She is ok, just shaken up a little and needs to rest. The vehicle...not so well!

Get better soon Kaylen!
Sorry to hear that. hope she gets to feeling better soon!
🙁 Wishing her the best !
I’m on her shit list but wish her well nevertheless!!!

That girl has had more bad shit happen to her than anyone I know...bless her heart❤❤
Damn. Hope she recovers fully and things work out for the best with the vehicle. Always has been a sweet person with me.
Wish her a quick recovery. Kaylen is a good person with exceptional oral skills. A lot of people didn’t like her marketing strategy, but that was their problem IMHO
I have never reviewed Kaylen: there is nothing that could be said that many have not praised before. I agree, she is a great lady. She is very much appreciated. After a car wreck like that, anyone would need some time to relax.
Sorry to hear that! But glad she isn't hurt. I was messaging with her on Instagram just a few days ago!
Crap. Kalan is a long time, faithful friend. Good that she is OK.
Wow that is terrible news I wish her the best. I hope she has a great recovery and gets everything settled with her car.
Hope things get better soon for Kaylen! She's been through a lot, but she's a survivor!