Another thread about facials(RW)

My question is for ladies in the RW does your opinion of a man change if you find out he gets monthly facials at a spa.

And extraction WHAT THE HELL......that hurt
This thread did not end up being what I thought it would based on the title
My question is for ladies in the RW does your opinion of a man change if you find out he gets monthly facials at a spa.

And extraction WHAT THE HELL......that hurt Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Doesn't change my opinion at all

My background is in the Beauty Industry and I can tell when a man takes care of his skin. In fact I prefer it and there is nothing wrong with a man getting a facial...or a pedicure. I wish more men would take care of themselves. It leaves a great impression with some of us to share our time with a well groomed man.

If your extraction was painful, you probably have several clogged pores and blackheads. Hopefully your skin is flawless now!
I never understood why guys don’t like to take of themselves. Getting a manicure and pedicure is not a female thing. I call it good hygiene. I get a mani/pedi about every month and get my eyebrows waxed too. I make sure that I manscape as often as I need to as well. The goal is for women to find you attractive and I have always thought that having great hygiene is a huge turn on for women.
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2020, 10:23 PM
A hooker gave me double high 5s a few days ago for being clean, got me thinking about all the other stinky guys she must deal with.
After 3 weeks on a dive boat, I was wandering (limping) around Cairns in Australia when I saw a sign for big discount on pedicures - the girl was horrified - "how long have you gone without a pedicure?" - uhhmmm - like my whole life. She was stunned.

Best thing I've ever done, now it's a twice-a-month cheap luxury - mani-pedi for $75 - I did get at the whole cucumber facial thing once, but basically slept thru it - I'll have to try again.
That would be extremely hot actually to find out you got monthly facials, manicures, pedicures and even have a healthy amounts of creams/moisturizers for your skin. Like that guy on the Old Spice commercial said "men have skin too".
i think its cool men need to get pedicures too
i think its cool men need to get pedicures too Originally Posted by DallasRain
...every two weeks...
Heck I don't even change the oil in my car anymore. Why would I do my own clean nails when I can pay a lady to service me
After 3 weeks on a dive boat, I was wandering (limping) around Cairns in Australia when I saw a sign for big discount on pedicures - the girl was horrified - "how long have you gone without a pedicure?" - uhhmmm - like my whole life. She was stunned.

Best thing I've ever done, now it's a twice-a-month cheap luxury - mani-pedi for $75 - I did get at the whole cucumber facial thing once, but basically slept thru it - I'll have to try again. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I dove on the Great Barrier Reef but 3 weeks?

How many coral reefs can a man take?

(Admittedly, I'm just certified for open water down to 60 feet)
I dove on the Great Barrier Reef but 3 weeks?

How many coral reefs can a man take?

(Admittedly, I'm just certified for open water down to 60 feet) Originally Posted by friendly fred
Congratulations on getting certified - while there are no scuba police, you'll be able to explore a lot more, and with safety if you get trained to go beyond 60' and to breathe nitrox.

The Great Barrier Reef is beyond huge. A lifetime of diving and you won't see it all. There are almost 3,000 separate reefs spread over 1,400 miles - a total of 133,00 square miles. Probably also one of the most biodiverse part of our planet - so you can see a huge variety of reef types, reef inhabitants and lots of pelagics that come thru or spawn there.

Problem being getting there is a 2 day adventure, even from CA and you're so jet-lagged, it's hard to see straight. I signed on to 3 different trips - they all start in Cairns, but some then fly to far northern Australia, and even to Papua New Guinea.

GO. Don't miss it.
My wife is an esthetician. She introduced me to facials and to pedicures. I may have thought they were girly growing up until about 30 seconds into my first one.

If you are not getting a facial and at least a pedicure monthly, you're not just wrong.... you're a god damn barbarian.
Congratulations on getting certified - while there are no scuba police, you'll be able to explore a lot more, and with safety if you get trained to go beyond 60' and to breathe nitrox.

The Great Barrier Reef is beyond huge. A lifetime of diving and you won't see it all. There are almost 3,000 separate reefs spread over 1,400 miles - a total of 133,00 square miles. Probably also one of the most biodiverse part of our planet - so you can see a huge variety of reef types, reef inhabitants and lots of pelagics that come thru or spawn there.

Problem being getting there is a 2 day adventure, even from CA and you're so jet-lagged, it's hard to see straight. I signed on to 3 different trips - they all start in Cairns, but some then fly to far northern Australia, and even to Papua New Guinea.

GO. Don't miss it. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Getting over there was hell on earth - 18 hours inside a plane to Sydney.

Then another flight to Cairns. Plus, after you dive you are supposed to wait 24 hours to fly again - so yes, I did some extensive dives but I actually think the reefs in the Caribbean are more colorful and fun - plus so much easier to get to.
cleanliness is next to godliness--the more groomed a guy is , the better-
-a sign of REAL CLASS--very much appreciated by every girl