Trade Secrets – Business Forum

Just curious to hear how trading services has worked out for folks.

My experiences with the Business Forum have mostly been very positive.

I found my CPA, which I’ve held on to for many years. He has rescued me from possible issues with IRS and we’ve developed a very close relationship.

But I’ve also had a couple of “iffy” experiences where it was tough to balance out provider service and what the other party was willing to give …. or even discovering the expertise they claimed to have was not truly legit.

The business forum is a great resource when seeking much needed professional help and such and overall, my opinion about it is positive.

Anyone else want to chime in on this subject?
I'm personally not a fan. In most barter arrangements.. there will always be someone who feels they are getting the short end of the stick. Can it work? Sure. Is it a great idea in our particular industry? Eh.. I don't think so.

But, to each their own.
I started investing (saving) about 30 years ago. Best advice I've ever heard was, "Invest money and don't watch your investments." Do what every you do and forget about the money shit. Some day you'll be a million years old like me and have a few bucks saved away. It's worked so far. Me mum and dad always told me that every time I got ANY money, put 10% of that into savings (or investments) and live on the 90% you have left. Of course THIS bid'ness is a bit harsh and men are all dogs ya know? Don't think they are not. I've made some great trades and sometimes I look back and think I got got ripped off. But fuck it. lol So get what you can and stay safe. Keep that CPA or call me and I'll tell you about mine.
Torree...
"... it was tough to balance out provider service and what the other party was willing to give ..."

that's the problem w/ any bartering transaction - figuring out the monetary value of the things being bartered and how close those values are. especially if one of the items has a high monetary value.

Grace ...
"... there will always be someone who feels they are getting the short end of the stick ..."
you sure you didnt mean "short end of the dick" ??? :^} :^} :^}
I would not do them ..
Someone will get the short end of it every time .
Don’t recommend bartering. Negotiate your best deal for their services, and let them do the same! My 2 cents...
I only trade Benjamin’s for time.... keeps most of us happy...
Well, as much as we want to deny it, having commonality is an important thing.

Being able to find someone on the business forum ... like a CPA ... that you can discuss your business and how you should report income/expenses .. etc. well ... ya know, can make working through the process easier and less threatening..

Finding a lawyer .... could also be a challenge for us providers.

I once bartered with someone who was to help work on a website ... but bottom tacks ... it did not cum out an even deal. I gave more time than he provided service to me. Prolly my bad. Kept thinking all would balance out, but it did not.

So, it's touch and go.

I will continue to seek services from the business forum, because it's not necessary to explain your occupation. The cat's already out of the bag.

However, be cautious of who you barter with and their level of expertise.

It's tough to know until you work it and find out for yourself.
I have never bartered in the Hobby.
I have given my services at no cost or just to cover expenses.
Never for a trade or profit.
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Finding a lawyer might be hard because they're professionals, they're not wasting their valuable time for a nut or two. I'm sure these guys hobby in the big leagues

Best to save your $ and pay them for a consultation, a lot of guys here make a lot of $, I'm sure they wouldn't barter their time
I can only speak for myself, but I would never put my career in jeopardy for some pussy to barter anything. Especially for some old pussy. Perhaps that's just me though. I make plenty of money. I would never barter my time for pussy because most whores can't afford me and what I do for a living and I'm a corporate whore. Time is money to me just like as it is to a whore. Fuck the bartering because I would lose every single fucking time with every transaction.
Finding a lawyer might be hard because they're professionals, they're not wasting their valuable time for a nut or two. I'm sure these guys hobby in the big leagues

Best to save your $ and pay them for a consultation, a lot of guys here make a lot of $, I'm sure they wouldn't barter their time Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, there are some self identified Lawyers on this site. And the ones I know that have identified themselves are true cheapskates per what Providers have stated. So, I know they don't play in the big leagues.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never put my career in jeopardy for some pussy to barter anything. Especially for some old pussy. Perhaps that's just me though. I make plenty of money. I would never barter my time for pussy because most whores can't afford me and what I do for a living and I'm a corporate whore. Time is money to me just like as it is to a whore. Fuck the bartering because I would lose every single fucking time with every transaction. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL!
I don't know why but people will always hit me up to do side work. My response is kinda like yours. I just tell them they can't afford me. If I want to get screwed over, I do charity work. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I would never barter my time for pussy because most whores can't afford me .... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well .... blah blah blah Mr. McCain

Sounds like you had a really bad day!

Did you not pay attention to the fact I said "I found a very good CPA .... who has kept me out of trouble with the IRS ... "
I've known him now for over 10 years. Soooo happy I was able to find him. All has been in order from the day we met. I've PAID for his services when we could not get together .. and we barter at other times.

Fuck the bartering because I would lose every single fucking time with every transaction. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yes, I can see why you would lose - because with your attitude .... who would want to do business with you?

Hhhhmmmm ... ... ...
Yes, I can see why you would lose - because with your attitude .... who would want to do business with you Originally Posted by Torre Tames
LOL. I'm a CPA and I have plenty of other certifications and licenses. I've never worked as an accountant, but I do taxes for many high net worth people in my family on a regular basis for free. I am in their wills though, so I'll get paid handsomely when they're on the other side.

Like I said, you could never afford me, grandma. Having access to your pussy is worth exactly zero seconds of my time. Your old pussy and mouth are not high net worth but my time is when I am working.
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 09:53 AM
TT is just fishing for Gilf lovers with no sense, all she needs is one sucker to bite.