Hi or low?

So this a random thought but how do you prefer the bed in the incalls?

I have had a multiple different heights for beds. some where the box spring and mattress was tastefully on the floor, I have had a very high bed, platform, and regular....so what is your preference or does it even matter as long as there is a bed?

Sorry for the random thoughts but you will never know until you ask.
I prefer them higher myself.
Definitely higher is better...at least for me. It gives me more options for various positions including my favorite.......inside
Def not low, a head rush and trying to get up = no
Floor is good.... beds are too soft, no matter what height ...

Have you considered a Tantra Chair?
Hmmm. How about a fun trip to Mattress King for some field research!?
High enough for the guy to be standing for doggie style is my preferred height
If something goes wrong during my dismount I don't want to fall and get hurt. So not to high.
  • quzi
  • 12-01-2014, 05:00 PM
If it's off the floor, make sure that frame can take a pounding. I've heard stories of some obese guys hitting up the rural NV brothels and breaking the beds there. Also, one girl used cement blocks to prop up her bed.
omg I don't know if I could refrain from laughing or getting mad about my bed breaking
I've heard stories of some obese guys hitting up the rural NV brothels and breaking the beds there. Also, one girl used cement blocks to prop up her bed. Originally Posted by quzi
Wow ghetto as fuck
I don't use the bed
I have never broken a bed, but I have learned that some dining room chairs aren't built for two ...

As long as the person(s) I'm with can get the angles right, I don't really care. but I will say some platform beds allow for the mattress to slide quite a bit. And that's no fun to have to stop cause the mattress is half on the floor
  • thegj
  • 12-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Just turn the couch over- amazing angles and options created.
I like it so te edge of the bed goes right to my knees, perfect for k9.