Showcase Photos and Inaccurate Information

At what point do showcase images that are inaccurate become false advertising or text for that matter? Text as far as advertising, giving false or misleading information for age height, weight bra and cup size.

Are there any set guidelines or standards? Maybe VPs should be required to update their showcases periodotcally.

I`m not sure if this is the proper place to post this discussion. It maybe better suited for the National Forum.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.
Good issue. Blatantly false information should be reported immediately in my opinion, but I do think there should be something requiring showcase pictures to be updated on a somewhat regular basis. I would like to see pictures updated at least every two years even if you haven't changed significantly and more often if you do. And come on, we like fresh eye candy, new pictures are great advertising.
ladies have been participating in false advertising long before the internet. what do you think eyeliner and push up bras are?

now don't get me wrong. i don't disagree with anything you said, and it would be great if photos were accurate, current, and told us everything we need to know about a girl before we send that pm. but it ain't going to happen. the girls you're talking to you aren't reading this, and the policing them on the regular is more then the staff of this forum is equipped to handle. the system just isn't designed to work that way, and given human nature it wouldn't matter if it was.

but there's another side to the coin that we can have some affect on, and that's the stuff we say about a providers appearance. when you use terms like stunning, beautiful, curvy, athletic, spinner.... you're not helping anybody. none of those are defined. they're all subjective based on your own preferences. they don't tell me a fucking thing about what I'm actually getting into.

buster and i recently had a conversation that illustrated this perfectly. he told me about a girl and sent me pictures of her…his description was that she had a phat ass and was nice and thick. not saying he was wrong, but that's not the girl i saw in the photos. i thought she had a perfect ass and to me, thick would've been about 30 pounds heavier. but that's just me.

so… if you really want to help solve this problem, think carefully about what you say regarding a girl's appearance. try to remember that not only are us other degenerates making our purchasing decisions based on the shit you write, but that you may also have a serious effect on the lady's business. it's a responsibility.
JD....Best post I've read in a long time. Totally agree.
except for all the typos. clearly i should never dictate to siri before i've had coffee.
If there was a way to require the ladies to have their last 1-3 photos in their showcase be recent with in 90 days, date stamped, it would help settle the trust issue. Then again, anyone can set the date stamp to the date needed....
JD,

I was concerned about misrepresenting Roxxy and her description. I told her I sent the review to a fellow member and that he disagreed with my description of her being thick. I did go into detail in the review for my reason and description of calling her thick and having a phat ass. I thought she really had a nce body, was well proportioned and not over weight I even told her I've have been looking for someone like her for a long time.

She actually said "Lol I am kinda thick."

I guess it is in the eye of the beholder. I tried to give an accurate description.
i know, bruh, and i wasn't criticizing your description, just using it as an example of the whole words thing.

but....i'm pretty sure the best way for me to be sure about her ass is for her to come to the 806!
The hard part is distinguishing false advertising from puffery.
The only thing I would add is physical appearance is different than your connection to the provider. She may be beautiful in your eyes because of her performance or personality but what does she look like physically. Slim, medium, BBW? etc
The only thing I would add is physical appearance is different than your connection to the provider. She may be beautiful in your eyes because of her performance or personality but what does she look like physically. Slim, medium, BBW? etc Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Dammit, TPCD. You've got me agreeing with you again. I can't make a habit of this.

The fog of sex impedes our judgment in many ways (I believe we can all agree on that). One of the judgments that is affected is appearance. Of course, looks are completely subjective. But our brains are very much skewed because of connection, attraction, and post-coital endorphins.
''looks are completely subjective.''
I don't think it's completely subjective. I bet more than 90% would agree that Jessica (http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17706) looks pretty. And her showcase is always up to date. Not trying to be a WK just adding my thoughts into this interesting conversation.
i agree. a girl might be hot...for this market, but that doesn't make her "stunningly beautiful".