Well, aince we cant respond to reviews...just going to put this right here

Boy, what an enlightening read West Texas has been these last couple of days.....

The Jules review has really opened up eccie's pandoras box and after reading my review (well what I'm allowed to read), I had to chime in with my own feedback.

This hobby being a beneficial situation for parties involved......guys get their libido fixes and the providers get benefits as well. And since the men are the driving force behind the hobby because the demand for wanting providers is there, they most certainly should expect to get what they are donating $ to. If a showcase/website pics/etc are completely off, then let the cards fall where they may in terms of review. However, I don't believe that you can compare a provider and her outward appearance to what you expect a vehicle or home or clothes to be like because you're dealing with an imperfect human being no matter how close to "perfection" she may come. Again, the guys are entitled to give opinions as they please but before handing down the gavel of judgement on people, this hobby world is full of flawed people on both sides of the spectrum. No one hobbys because they ate nominess for saint hood, although I'm sure the narcissistic personalities on here would disagree. I personally enjoy this because I thoroughly enjoy the rapports buit and the fun I have with the gents (and some gals). The harsh conviction behind some review comments I just can't wrap my head around some of them and I cant imagine what gets said in the private comments we cant see (which I think is absurd).

Now for my personal tick that I decided to do this thread was the shaking my head action after reading my review. Firstly, i would never expect anything less than the truth to be posted but since Three Piece opened up this (and Three Piece and I have known each other for years and have banter history so I'm more than comfortable singling him out for his comment since I feel the need to correct the facts). Yes, I had a child a little over two months ago so I am different that before...yes. Did I get heavier over the years....no. I haven't been providing in EP for the last two years BC I lived elsewhere so no one local can say otherwise. Now, am I planning on wearing my post baby body like a badge of honor forever....nope. Do I wish there was a magical pill or endless $$ in my bank acct to get quick fix mommy surgical makeover.....absofuckinglutely ! But in my real world.....riding my horses, playing golf, yoga and gym time will have to suffice

My type is not for everyone never has been but I've never tried to hid who I am. I personally state it on my bio, my reviews clearly state it so my realness is known.

With all that said, for those who don't like my type....read my ads for kicks and simply move on to a provider who meets your needs. I have always been gracious, kind and respectful to the gents here and will continue to do so even with those who may not be so deserving.

I love my time with the gents I've come to know. Hell, I even have a soft spot fir Three Piece and his non filtered mouth

Ok, my rant over. I typically will never partake in certain tit for tat but this time, had to speak my .02

xoxo for all,

the EASY 200 ASHLEY
that's all will said, but you probably lost them at "read my ads".

Its my eccie novel. Had alot to say and had to release (no pun).
You can single me out anytime you want

You are also, obviously, allowed to look however you want. My angst lately has been on VP providers who have ridiculously old and inaccurate showcase photos. I do think your photos are dated but I don't think they paint a false image.

Also, in hindsight, my question probably should have been in private tags.
Congrats on the baby enjoy it they arent that size long
Thanks
Say whatever you feel Ashley, you're entitled. I agree with Three Piece on the ancient pics issue. I agree with you on doing the research. I've never been disappointed with a provider on looks or figure because I research almost to the point of lunacy. I don't see new providers unless someone I really, really trust gives their approval. I don't see providers that don't kiss, that's my big turn on. Looks and body are only part of it, attitude is the biggest part for me. I don't think theres a size or shape of woman I haven't seen naked in my lifetime, attitude was always the deciding factor. Congratulations on the new baby, treasure them while you can. They eventually grow up and get a busy life of their own.
  • Twain
  • 10-19-2015, 10:28 AM
I can understand and respect everyone’s perspective on this issue. Deceptive photos are rampant in this biz and very frustrating for hobbyists and their hard earned (sometimes overextended) dollars.

That said, I believe Ashley is still one of the best providers out there. I have known her for many years and to this date have never seen anyone more “gracious, kind and respectful” (as this post reveals). Although we haven’t seen each other in a while… Ash you have always made me feel like a king. Every other provider could learn so much from you.

BTW:
Q: How do you keep a Pittsburgh Steeler out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts.
I can understand and respect everyone’s perspective on this issue. Deceptive photos are rampant in this biz and very frustrating for hobbyists and their hard earned (sometimes overextended) dollars.

That said, I believe Ashley is still one of the best providers out there. I have known her for many years and to this date have never seen anyone more “gracious, kind and respectful” (as this post reveals). Although we haven’t seen each other in a while… Ash you have always made me feel like a king. Every other provider could learn so much from you.

BTW:
Q: How do you keep a Pittsburgh Steeler out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts. Originally Posted by Twain
Thanks, luv. We do go way back. Always a true gent, Twain . And I'm completely I'm agreeance with the what the guys are saying about deceptive pics......totally understand. My stance was more my personal rebuttal to comments made. But all water under the bridge

See, I wanted to leave you smooches, winks and what not then I read the steelers joke GASP!! My new kicker is no wash away
Like that putz whon!missed everything But hey, we arent doing too shabby with a new kicker and 12 yr old QB
Don't know you Ash but always respect comments from everyone. I also agree with you. No one including us old clients on here are as good looking as we think we are. I am always honest and know most are on here and respect all providers as it is a very tough job, one that I am sure I could not do.
I have seen providers that I wish I had just walked out because they were just not for me or what I thought they would be. However that was my mistake as I did not research enough. I do not like people who would run down another persons looks and hurt someone's feelings.
This is suppose to be a fun time for both parties and agreed on transaction. No reason to bash anyone unless they just turn on you and become an absolutely asshole, then let the chips fall.
Thanks Ash fro reminding me. Be blessed with your new child as I have kids and several grand kids and what a true joy they are too me.
Always be safe and thanks for providing us old guys something we probably would not get in the real world.
Well said Ashley!!!!!
Well said!! I use older pics but within 10lbs no difference at all .. I do have selfie newer ones..but in my experience have also noticed a trend in comments when using new pics...i didnt realize it was you..or you look so much better in person..etc...so pics can be a double edge sword i think...now if ad says 22 and shes clearly 45 with 20yr old pics then dont pay...walk out..its up to the consumer to consume...