Not sure if it's safe to talk about this

Long story short.
I've been talking to a girl for about a year now
Well things got serious These last couple months and We're together now.
Before we started talking she messed around with a friend and he gave her chlamyida Unknowingly (he recently got checked and he let her know) . So now she has it too, and we've had unprotected sex a "few" times. We're in the process of getting it treated (waiting for our appointment date)
A few days ago She told me she had it before when she was younger, but again, unknowingly, for about two and a half years.

I was just wondering, is it possible for not to have any kids because she had it for so long without getting it treated? She had a miscarriage before and the doctors couldn't tell her why.
I just want to know if it's still possible for her to have kids since I've filled her up multiple times and no luck with forming a JR.
Any info is appreciated.
Untreated std's cause pelvic inflammatory disease which can cause infertility
An STD can cause scarring in the tubes and your chance of getting one past the goalie is very slim.....but it does happen but the doctors recommend invetro fertilization ....I dealt with this when my wife was trying to get pregnant way back in the day.
to get the best info, i suggest you ask a doctor or medical professional.
planned parenthood, std clinic, primacare/careNow, etc.
I hope you don't want to hobby anymore since you just told every hooker on here that you have the clap.
I hope you don't want to hobby anymore since you just told every hooker on here that you have the clap. Originally Posted by Mavs fan

If she is young she should be able to recover. If not you both can go for the option of artificial insemination - where the ovaries extracted and fertilized externally. Do not ever give up hope sir...cheers continue with the mission.
You want to marry this girl? Sounds like a skank that fucks multiple dirty dudes. Good luck with that anyway.
Long story short.
I've been talking to a girl for about a year now
Well things got serious These last couple months and We're together now.
Before we started talking she messed around with a friend and he gave her chlamyida Unknowingly (he recently got checked and he let her know) . So now she has it too, and we've had unprotected sex a "few" times. We're in the process of getting it treated (waiting for our appointment date)
A few days ago She told me she had it before when she was younger, but again, unknowingly, for about two and a half years.

I was just wondering, is it possible for not to have any kids because she had it for so long without getting it treated? She had a miscarriage before and the doctors couldn't tell her why.
I just want to know if it's still possible for her to have kids since I've filled her up multiple times and no luck with forming a JR.
Any info is appreciated. Originally Posted by SwiftlyxDone

If you are going to commit to a woman why didn't both of you get tested prior to moving in?
..... artificial insemination - where the ovaries extracted and fertilized externally.
..... Originally Posted by Caligula1
LoL...you mean eggs extracted.
Stop trying to bring more humans into the world.

Have you guys considered adoption?
I no longer hobby. I just figured I'd turn to here in case anyone has ever been in a similar situation. Thought it would be a good place to talk about it since everyone is really open, but then again it's not so smart since it's an STD we're talking about here.
Stop trying to bring more humans into the world.

Have you guys considered adoption? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
We're considering it. Going to wait to see what happens.
You want to marry this girl? Sounds like a skank that fucks multiple dirty dudes. Good luck with that anyway. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This is the exact response that I was expecting to hear multiple times over lol
I'll just save myself some time and not explain her sex life, but it's really not what it seems like.
Thanks for the good wishes though.
An STD can cause scarring in the tubes and your chance of getting one past the goalie is very slim.....but it does happen but the doctors recommend invetro fertilization ....I dealt with this when my wife was trying to get pregnant way back in the day. Originally Posted by ahab11
Something we are considering aside from adoption. Thank you for your best wishes. Can't lost hope.