Would You Pay a Small Fee for This Service?

Someone just sparked an idea in my head from my other post.

A "provider finder" service.

Gents, I have actually hobbied as the client, and I totally understand how time consuming and even frustrating it can be, to have to search through dozens of showcases, reviews, etc, message the girls, wait to hear back from them.

And I am sure wading through the myriad of choices can leave you feeling sometimes lost at sea.

So, would you pay a small fee to have all this done for you? What if someone could do all the searching, all the research, all the narrowing down, then present you with something like 5 choices for you to get in touch with?

I am asking honestly if this is something anyone would value enough to pay to have done for them. If not, fair enough.

Also, what do you feel would be a fair fee to pay for such a service?

Thoughts and opinions (respectful) appreciated.
.50 cent for the base search...and .25 cent for each yes reply and minus .5 cent for each No reply....With my compensation model you stand to earn as much as $1.75 on the high end but lose as much as .25 cents total..So you could walk away with only .25 cents total compensation if they all say No....get enough clients and it should add up nicely.

and No I would not pay for such a service...that money will go towards my Starbucks
I was thinking of charging 50 bucks for the service and for that you get 5 choices. That's potentially 5 seshs I would set them up for.

But, am also open to hearing other (realistic) ideas on what people would be willing to pay for such a thing.
50 Bucks? WTF am I missing here? 50 bucks and they all potentially say No ..Hell Naw....my model works just fine. If I'm paying $50 bucks then let me get my Thirston Howell the III on....you are going to ensure they agree to see me and all that shit.
SC, you are very rude. You've added your (25) cents and let me know that you think it is rubbish and you wouldn't pay for it.

Thanks for your contribution.

I don't need you to talk shit to me because you don't agree with it.

Move along now, nothing more here to see.
I think that you put out a good inquiry. It certainly does take mucho time to sort thru the girls, their prices, availability, their location..

However, I don't think it would work 'in general'... there are too many variables, too many points of failure and mismatch...

As a related business model, an 'agency' has enough troubles - and they are dealing only with a handful of vetted providers.
I think that you put out a good inquiry. It certainly does take mucho time to sort thru the girls, their prices, availability, their location..

However, I don't think it would work 'in general'... there are too many variables, too many points of failure and mismatch...

As a related business model, an 'agency' has enough troubles - and they are dealing only with a handful of vetted providers. Originally Posted by Skittlez
Thanks for the opinion.

And interesting...I've never worked for or with an agency, so honestly don't know what kinds of ins and outs they face? What kinds of issues do you think they have to deal with versus an indy provider?
SC, you are very rude. You've added your (25) cents and let me know that you think it is rubbish and you wouldn't pay for it.

Thanks for your contribution.

I don't need you to talk shit to me because you don't agree with it.

Move along now, nothing more here to see. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

There's not a single thing rude about what I said...you're seeing the very nice SC keep it that way.
So ill take credit for the initial spark. And yes I would pay. Its such a sea of providers ranging in talent and ability and on the flip side there are all kinds of clients. For me weeding through the candidates for ATF and regulars gets expensive, and gets to the point where you drop out of the hobby for months at a time (my example). Theres a marketing opportunity for the providers in it as well and a chance for the client to find a way to scratch the itch lol. Like I said previously Yummy was awesome in every bit of her service but to find her I had to go through a bunch of well I won't call anyone out but lets just say some wastes of time lol.
As long as this industry is illegal, then no. I want to leave as small of a paper trail as possible. Also I don't need an extra people with a dossier to use against me if the govt decided to go full bore on a crack down. To risky.
Like a wingman?

With so much ymmv out there, I think you are setting your self up to fail.

I wouldn’t pay for it.
So ill take credit for the initial spark. And yes I would pay. Its such a sea of providers ranging in talent and ability and on the flip side there are all kinds of clients. For me weeding through the candidates for ATF and regulars gets expensive, and gets to the point where you drop out of the hobby for months at a time (my example). Theres a marketing opportunity for the providers in it as well and a chance for the client to find a way to scratch the itch lol. Like I said previously Yummy was awesome in every bit of her service but to find her I had to go through a bunch of well I won't call anyone out but lets just say some wastes of time lol. Originally Posted by Micmac
Thanks for the input and for the spark!

So, what would be a fair rate for you for the service?
As long as this industry is illegal, then no. I want to leave as small of a paper trail as possible. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER

So pay in nickels.
It would really depend on the level of service. It would require discretion and a way to really match clients in a way where both parties can be satisfied with the outcome. I dont think $50 is crazy but it seems like a small fee for the amount of attention that may end up being required to match people. Also idk how,much of a niche' market it is.
So pay in nickels. Originally Posted by pyramider
I prefer pennies.