How many chances do you give someone to respond...

• fryec
  • 07-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Before you just move on?

Reason I'm asking, I've sent a provider a text (based on her profile as to the best method of contact), and she replies to send her a pm on here.

So I did that and I saw she read it, but then I never hear back.

Is that a "not interested in your money" response?

Opinions.
It means she had a better offer at the moment.
  • fryec
  • 07-04-2018, 06:53 PM
It means she had a better offer at the moment. Originally Posted by TinMan

Geez! You've been here as long as I have!
It means she had a better offer at the moment. Originally Posted by TinMan
Does not necessarily mean this....
Could be true...

Could be that she already had some things going on....couldn’t schedule right then...needed to get to a point that when she responded....it didn’t waste anyone’s time ...
Geez! You've been here as long as I have! Originally Posted by fryec
I know! Which is why I was surprised you asked such a newbie question
  • fryec
  • 07-04-2018, 07:09 PM
I know! Which is why I was surprised you asked such a newbie question Originally Posted by TinMan
First time it's happened to me.

I don't recall what was said in the past and search didn't really come up with much.
They should make a support group for hooker rejection
It actually happens quite a lot. The high volume chicks are especially bad about it.
You know there are some of us who like to be friendly and respond regardless. At least as soon as it's possible. But hey what do I know lol. I don't enjoy being reguarded as one with a stick up my ass. But that's just me.
They should make a support group for hooker rejection Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Will there be donuts, coffee, and a 12 step program?
Sometimes people just forget to respond. Yes, they read the message. Maybe they read it while they were in the car (not supposed to, but...whatever). Maybe their read it before running 7 errands. Maybe they read it at midnight and said to themselves they'll respond to it after whenever. For one reason or another, they just didn't get back to you.

It may not have been intentional to blow you off. But providers are human. This is why you try again, not a in a impatient, creepy weirdo kind of way, but in a light hearted, fun, cool kind of way...perhaps with a smiley/emoticon. You could maybe even throw in a 'thanks' in there, too. Don't won't to seem disgruntled that she didn't respond to the first one.

If she doesn't respond to that one, either, back off and give it a couple months. In the meantime, move on to the next chick and double back later.

I get it. Your really want to PLOW a particular provider, because she's so fucking hot, and you just have to have her. But typed words don't have emotion, so it's up to the message receiver to interpret the words. If your typed words come off as douchey, creepy, perverted, annoying, etc...you decrease your odds of a response from her.
did you say this
Hi Babe
whats up
or other things she may not want to answer ?
Sometimes people just forget to respond. Yes, they read the message. Maybe they read it while they were in the car (not supposed to, but...whatever). Maybe their read it before running 7 errands. Maybe they read it at midnight and said to themselves they'll respond to it after whenever. For one reason or another, they just didn't get back to you. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I'm really bad about this. Worst thing that ever happened was being able to read email on my phone. I'll see the message and make a mental note to respond later, and then I forget about it and don't reply. But I NEVER forget about it if it's about a potential job that could mean money in my pocket. I always remember to respond to those. Is there any good reason to give more than one chance? After all, you are the customer. (Can we say customer under the new rules? )
Well... In my life if you dont follow the simple system I list on my weekly updates... You may never hear from me. Unless, I randomly log on and see your pm. My schedule doesnt always permit me to just pm bk and forth. But I wouldnt wait longer than 24hrs if I was a guy... Thats just me.

XoXo
Jess
One thing I have noticed over time is sometimes these burner phones seem to have delays with texts. One lady and I were texting about her incall location and there were 7 minutes to 18 minute delays in the texts. The texts were timestamped so you could see the time when sent and then you know when you received it. It was frustrating and we even compared phones and just scratched our heads.