new math

Since real math is racist. libs came up with new math!

You know the kind that represents covid as a world ender. So deadly that less than 1 percent die. Yet 100 percent had to endure hardships.
Also the kind of new math that gives biden the presidency! No matter the mountain of evidence thats so clear that Trump won big. Yet we have the biggest buffoon in the WH. These new mathers folks dont understand that biden and cumallah have fallen biggly in the polls! Because it uses real math!

New math is how libtards came up with 80 million votes for Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 02:23 PM
the DPST maoists are all about using teh virus to coerce, force, and mandate injections for all - regardless of good medical care

Their 'good medical care' - is what they say it is accorindg to their political narrative/idiotology - and they damn sure are not physicians - esp. that TV geek fauci.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 02:24 PM
New math is how libtards came up with 80 million votes for Biden. Originally Posted by bambino

B - forgot to add a large dose of cheating, fraud, and criminal acts.
Common Core math is the "new math" for the newest batch of 'tards that schools are churning out. I mean I can't blame the kids, they don't know what they don't know. I just still can't get over how math as a fundamental science has NOT changed in 1000+ years, but somehow we had to come up with a new way of teaching it so that NOBODY fucking understands.

libtards could fcuk up a wet dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFolsI9GxU
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Ta - - Amen, Good sir - not just could - but will, and so Do!
Common Core math is the "new math" for the newest batch of 'tards that schools are churning out. I mean I can't blame the kids, they don't know what they don't know. I just still can't get over how math as a fundamental science has NOT changed in 1000+ years, but somehow we had to come up with a new way of teaching it so that NOBODY fucking understands.

libtards could fcuk up a wet dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFolsI9GxU Originally Posted by texassapper

this was also called "new math" in the 1960's and 1970's. so its been done before.

this stuff is really more for math calculation in your head without writing anything down on paper. some people can do it, most can't. I know I can't, not on big numbers tho.
If Trump won big, why are you on a Pussy Board wasting time? Go do something!
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Vote against fiden and cabal Nov, 2022.

you voting for the Xi party???
math problem

74493 X
answer:

https://i.imgur.com/msotwyQ.jpg
Vote against fiden and cabal Nov, 2022.

you voting for the Xi party??? Originally Posted by oeb11
Fred Fiden and Lucille Cabal will win bigly

Why dis Xi party?
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Thank u - mm
SMH at the results of Teacher's Union education.
As if Xinn was incomprehensible to DPST's!
Since real math is racist. libs came up with new math!

Real math is racist? Please explain.

Also the kind of new math that gives biden the presidency! No matter the mountain of evidence thats so clear that Trump won big. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really? Why can't I see this "mountain of evidence"? Why can't the news reporters? Personally, I don't think there is any "mountain of evidence"
Thank u - mm
SMH at the results of Teacher's Union education.
As if Xinn was incomprehensible to DPST's! Originally Posted by oeb11

At least I can spell "The" correctly....has fried pie filling messed up your keyboard again?
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 06:30 PM
Thank u - pfd.

LOL