Dilbert comic dropped by most newspapers

The Dilbert comic dropped by most papers after racist rant by author.
What was the rant?

Here, let me help...

The once widely celebrated cartoonist, who has been entertaining extreme-right ideologies and conspiracy theories for several years, was upset Wednesday by a Rasmussen poll that found a thin majority of Black Americans agreed with the statement “It’s okay to be White.”

“If nearly half of all Blacks are not okay with White people … that’s a hate group,” Adams said on his live-streaming YouTube show. “I don’t want to have anything to do with them. And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people … because there is no fixing this.”

Adams, 65, also blamed Black people for not “focusing on education” during the show and said, “I’m also really sick of seeing video after video of Black Americans beating up non-Black citizens.”

Sounds like the reverse of something Jesse Jackson said back in the 1990s about white people being a "hate group".

As for the OP, how does it feel to be a failed demagogue?
“based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people. Just get the fuck away. Wherever you have to go, just get away. Because there’s no fixing this. This can’t be fixed.”

everyne is entitled to an opinion
everyone is entitled to an opinion Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
You must be new here , let me introduce you to the Democrats. They'll explain to you what opinions are allowed.
Adams speaking facts! libs cannot handle their own reverse racism.
If queen latifa said this about white folk it wouldnt be a story.
You must be new here , let me introduce you to the Democrats. They'll explain to you what opinions are allowed. Originally Posted by texassapper
I am. if this place is not fair and balanced, i will ABC my way out of political.
Anybody have a link to this?

Haven't opened the sunday funnies to see if his comic is there today.
What? You're doubting the veracity of MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN?
Well contrary to the libs.. It is OK to be white!
Adams is correct
Its OK to support the blue as well!
I can confirm scott adams tweet. I read it and do agree with him.

he posted this on twitter.

its the race baiters who have made these blacks who hate whites very toxic.
I have to admit Ive never read dilbert.
I always get him confused with that opus guy

But the dilbert author is spot on
baahahhaaaa

Poor white people. Forever the victim.
Poor white people. Forever the victim. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Any thoughts on reverse racism being uncovered?
racism is racism
It was a Rasmussen poll. Out of 1300 about 40 people said they don’t agree with the statement it’s ok to be white. Without seeing the rest of the poll or the context who even knows what that is really in response to.

The dude got snookered by getting all upset by a bullshit poll. And there’s no such thing as reverse racism. There is just racism.

Like I said. Poor white people. Always crying they are the victim when all the cards are still stacked in their favor. Poor babies.