Peace out

Good bye, everybody, I'm out. It's been interesting.

To the 1% of members I really enjoyed getting to know, thanks, keep it real, and feel free to hit me up.

To the 89% of member's who are just normal people caught up in this, have fun, do what you can to make it work for you, don't take it too seriously, and know when to get out.

To the 10% of members who are creepy, lecherous, predatory scumbags, hopefully one day you'll see what small people you really are.

And to the mods/owners. My apologies if it seemed like I was on your ass too much. I actually respect you guys for the most part, with Torito and Matador earning my utmost. If it seemed otherwise, just chalk it up to the stink of Bubba polluting the pool. I'm so glad for everybody that he was made to "resign".

Please guest my account, whoever sees this.

Please guest
Awww, Bizz. Sorry to see you go. Wish you the best in life. Take care. Stay safe. We will always be here if you ever wanna come back.

God bless.
rock on...
Adios brotha
Shitfuckdamn! One of my ATF posters.

I'm gonna miss you on the board, but be prepared to be textually harassed by me...LOTS!

OXOXOXO ~D.
Shitfuckdamn! One of my ATF posters.

I'm gonna miss you on the board, but be prepared to be textually harassed by me...LOTS!

OXOXOXO ~D. Originally Posted by Dannie

Nice ...

Have Fun Bizz. Watch out for gritty lube.
So long farewell.
Nooooooooooo =(
OK but if you come back again your handle will be reduced to "TheBi".
Hope all is good and pleasant in your life.

I sent you a PM.

Torito
DUDE!

I am sorry to see you go, but if this decision makes a positive impact on your life, I wish you the best.

Check your PMs
Good Luck with your new ventures!
Can I have your points?
Take it easy Bizzer.

Anyone care to wager on the O/U on when he will be back? Just kidding....
Welcome to the Hotel California... You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave....

Good luck.