IMHO, this is how ALL Providers should Advertise & Create a Webpage.

Courtesy of P411, Short Vids with music: Enjoy

The SEDUCTION
http://www.claudiacole.com/video5.html

http://www.claudiacole.com/video1.html

Notice how she is discrete w/o being too discrete. I thought Her HELLO-INTRO Tab was worded so GOOD and to the Point. Her Webpage is complete with a Cinema of short vids with music (that you don’t need a code to see), Gallery of Pics, Rates, Reviews, etc…

“Very Nicely Done”

CG
I agree, I was just looking at her website last week. Great job!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I was staring at her site all night last night...

*sigh* She blows my "wookie dance" out of the water.
WHO doesn't like to be attacked by a woman who can make you think that she's just GOT to have you? Of course, if you're built like me with an "average" pecker, you just have to go with whatever. LOL!
The rate page was out of my normal range. Maybe she forgot to use the decimal points.
  • Go4it
  • 03-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Interesting point of view ---- but for me it's way too long. Just tell the price, the place, the hours, and a few pics that I can make a determine whether I think we will click. $1000 an hour? Thanks! See ya! Next!
Excellent job - and you of course realize she is intending to cater to her target market who can afford her, or understand why she is worth it.
I for one love it!,I saw it last week when I lodge into P411. I myself with be doing a short video soon with a videographer .

I love it!

Safire Sweet
  • Jaci
  • 03-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Love the web-site !! But is that a man or a woman!!!
Most sites need to loose the music. Many fucktards are looking while at work.
Thank you for sharing this with us Copierguy. I loved her website also and thought that the videos were provocative and very nicely done. I would love to post a video on my website also...I wonder how to go about doing so...
I did my website myself. I enjoy viewing other providers' sites and using them as guidelines on how to improve my own. http://merciannamondragon.net
Claudia Cole is amazingly beautiful and glamorous.
Most sites need to loose the music. Many fucktards are looking while at work. Originally Posted by pyramider
Gotta agree...which is why I always have the "mute" on. Never know when you're gonna hear a girl yell in her ad "FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"
Instant new job search.
On the positive side, you have to click on the video to start it up. It is not a blind situation where you click on a link and boom get music.
1000hr seems high to most but you have to look at the cities she is catering to. I'm sure it's expensive on her part to provide an incall and flight tickets can't be that cheap. Her video is nice though makes me want to be a customer... LOL.
Dear Mr. Steve Goldstein... It feels so lovely to be understood. I thank you very much for being my voice when unable to speak. It is sincerely and deeply appreciated!
Tenderly,-C.C.