A general question & The truth to why im here

im in my early 20's ... and only been with 2 girls all my life (first one 4 years)

i recently was dating a girl for a while and waited to have sex ... when we finally did i didn't last for very long (1-2 mins) and she instantly the next day dumped my ass

My understanding is im not experienced enough so thats why i don't last very long with a new girl ... but i can't just say "Hey lets fuck for a month while i only last a minute or two and then i'll get use to you and it'll be alright"

so thats what brought me here ... would having more sex with different women make me last longer ?

the girl before that i came quick too but after a month when i was use to her i would last longer ... but we were in highschool so she didn't care much this girl was in her early 20's too and i guess had a bigger sexual appetite ...

How long do you guys last in a session ?

any tips / pointers ?

Sorry noob thread
Your life is over

Kill yourself now
just need to find a girl willing to wait until i get use to her lol
Look, sex doesn't end after you cum once. Have you ever tried using your hands, fingers or mouth on her til you're ready to go round two, or three? Try getting her off first.
At 20 your battery will recharge quickly.

Jack off an hour before your session, 2nd time should last longer
Consider some research and practice.

Interesting that you realize that being a sexual neophyte...you may not be the best player in town... Many of the new providers have little more experience than you...still they hit the boards with a 200-300/hr price tag.

Do your research...develop your body, mind and breathing...
You will find you can control yourself remarkably...within as little as a month if you practice daily.

Ignore the lashes and flames you may get here, you show maturity and strength just talking about this matter.
Most guys talk big...but put them in a room with other guys and some girls that will play in the open...usually, they won't want to "show off".

Best of luck to you.
L8r
r9
Look, sex doesn't end after you cum once. Have you ever tried using your hands, fingers or mouth on her til you're ready to go round two, or three? Try getting her off first. Originally Posted by surcher
my first girl i did all that with

the second girl not so much cause it was our first time doing it

At 20 your battery will recharge quickly.

Jack off an hour before your session, 2nd time should last longer Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
second round 5 mins :/

Consider some research and practice.

Interesting that you realize that being a sexual neophyte...you may not be the best player in town... Many of the new providers have little more experience than you...still they hit the boards with a 200-300/hr price tag.

Do your research...develop your body, mind and breathing...
You will find you can control yourself remarkably...within as little as a month if you practice daily.

Ignore the lashes and flames you may get here, you show maturity and strength just talking about this matter.
Most guys talk big...but put them in a room with other guys and some girls that will play in the open...usually, they won't want to "show off".

Best of luck to you.
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
Thanks ... im sure thats all i need is just some practice !
We don't have enough information to help you. It could have been a one time thing because you had not had sex for a year. Or you could just be a PE. But an understanding provider can help you. See a lady and see how it goes. Take your time and if you do cum fast, relax and do it again.
The gun idea sounds like the winner.
You'll find plenty of sweethearts on here that'll help you out and there is the idea of practice makes perfect. Most guys in their 20's have time management issues but if it continues to be a problem then you should do some research into PE and find a solution, pun intended. I would have never had the money to hobby when I was your age so at least you got that going for you.
And by the way.... The standard reply to that happening is always "Damn baby that never happens. Must be cause you're so freaking hot."
just need to find a girl willing to wait until i get use to her lol Originally Posted by papi7770
Awww.
just need to find a girl willing to wait until i get use to her lol Originally Posted by papi7770
You've already had a 'girl', now you need an experienced 'woman'. You need to find some provider in her 30's or 40's and let her guide and educate you. You will find the ladies in that age bracket have been around the block a time or two and will show understanding about your lack of experience......they won't judge you like a girl your age would.

I bet it would be easy to find this Mrs. Robinson in the Houston area who would actually enjoy doing this type of session.
Older women love to show young inexperienced men the way.

I know of what I speak, my first time was what we now call a Cougar. 18 and new in college I worked a job at an apartment complex as a guard. After getting a party quieted down, I walked a lady in her late 30's to her apartment. She was afraid to walk to her apartment that late at night and what the heck that was my job. She asked what my new years wish was and I told her it was not to die a virgin.

To my surprise she proceeded to take my hand, took me up the stairs, and took care of it and more than once. God the late 70's were great.

After a few times with an older women and if you are still in the 2 minute range, you may want to go with the gun idea.

Regards,

SH
I wish I had your problem. I usually pussy-punch them for 30-45 minutes before I'm even close to cumming. It sounds like a nice problem, until they start getting bored and pissed that it takes me so long. I think I jerk-off too much...

If she dumped you because you're a two-pump chump, fuckin forget about it. She's a cunt and was going to show her true colors eventually. Better sooner rather than later.

Some girls get really intimidated when you know what you're doing in bed, especially if they're inexperienced themselves. They're self-conscious and timid, and if you bring a freight-train of sex into the sack, they run for the hills. Its happened to me a few times. Once, I made a girl come like a water fall with my mouth and she freaked out and started crying. She kept saying she was stupid and I was going to get mad. Go figure. So, there's no one right way.
u can try Kegel exercises, a little bit of numbing cream (not too much or u will go limp too lol), or keep changing position, stopping here and there and kiss, fondle, think about something else