The eyes have it.

Have you ever met a gorgeous woman, but could hardly focus on anything but her beautiful eyes? A lot of reviews expound on the virtue of eye contact during sessions, so I know we look, but do we pay attention? Do we appreciate?

I have two providers in particular that I think are extremely beautiful overall, but their eyes are extraordinary. Almost trademark. So much so, that I won't even name them. I'll just see who "pays attention". Anyone recognize these?

If you have a pair you are particularly fond of, post them. Or at least, name her.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Is #2 Jules?
Your pics are

I don't know
And
J J

I think.
  • WTM
  • 07-29-2013, 10:09 AM
#1 is Berkleigh.

I am positive of it.
  • WTM
  • 07-29-2013, 10:26 AM
By the way, I am hesitant to post an entry here lest I get dogged for "pimping."

Of the ladies I know who allow facial features to be shown, one will always stand out in the peepers department. Looking down into these will melt the heart of any man who has one.

Agreed, eyes pic#1 is Berk, #2 pic is Jules.

As for eyes, a name from the past Delanie Smith.

A current one still active: Vixen DeVain
Have you ever met a gorgeous woman, but could hardly focus on anything but her beautiful eyes? A lot of reviews expound on the virtue of eye contact during sessions, so I know we look, but do we pay attention? Do we appreciate?

I have two providers in particular that I think are extremely beautiful overall, but their eyes are extraordinary. Almost trademark. So much so, that I won't even name them. I'll just see who "pays attention". Anyone recognize these?

If you have a pair you are particularly fond of, post them. Or at least, name her. Originally Posted by daty/o
Thank you so much I am very flattered. I too love a woman's eyes, I always say they are windows to the soul
good thing u said something phildo... I thought daty/o was on to something lol guess not. thank goodness for an hour of time to edit HAHA

oh and I knew #1 was berkleigh and #2 was Juels
Damn, I always thought the ducklips had it...and now this!
Neither is equal to Reese Foster's.

I'm not her WK, just an addict.

I would've bet your #1 was vixen devain
Didn't have a clue on #1, but now I see those are Berkleigh's eyes.
Knew #2 was Jules right away. All her assets are fabulous.

Although she is gone now, Electra Saints has eyes that were mesmerizing in and out of the bedroom. Whether daylight or nightlight, I always found Electra's eyes captivating.
does anyone miss these looking up at them?
  • WTM
  • 07-29-2013, 03:08 PM
This is for all of the ladies whose gorgeous eyes have been posted so far:

Que bonitos ojos tienes !
Berkleigh's Eyes Are Amazing!! She has this way of looking at you and making you feel like you're the most important person in the world.