Red Flags

We all have them--hobbyists and providers alike. Its just part if the screening process. So what are your red flags when deciding to see someone for the first time? Ill state an obvious one--if she only has one or two reviews and the person giving them doesn't review much, I'm cautious.
similar to yours, but when a hobbyist discusses a poor provider performance, then another hobbyist chimes in with a brief, hit-and-run post about how great she is.... basically a brief advertisement, and ignoring the concerns expressed by the original poster
A big red flag is when they want the payment up front via Green Card (whatever that is) and promise to text the location.

And for real:

Using photos that are heavily modified. Different prices posted (I hate to discuss this part).

And, of course, Crown tats.
Thanks guys, good stuff. Interested to hear the other side, too. Ladies?
I had a relatively new provider tell me specifically what space to park in at the notel, heard someone else talking in the background, guy in panel van parked right next to the space I was supposed to use.

Only time I ever got to an incall and bailed. Called to say I wasn't comfortable and never looked back.
location, location, location
The biggest red flag is when you see the string.
"Two girl shows" in ads.
When her 230lb boyfriend starts banging on the door 15 minutes into the session and you don't know if your going to be robbed.
I understand and agree with all of these but the 2girl shows in ads. how is that a red flag?
Ala carte pricing.

Hate the idea of having to go dig for the wallet if you feel like calling an audible. I know I'm an atm, there's no need to remind me of it. Give me an all-in rate for whatevers on your menu and let's just see where things end up.
I understand and agree with all of these but the 2girl shows in ads. how is that a red flag? Originally Posted by missblue
Usually seen on BP it generally means that while provider A is rushing you through your appointment at the local notel, provider B is doing 1 of the following.

1) Hanging around outside drawing unwanted attn. occasionally from LE or
2) Hanging out in the restroom or somewhere else in the room while you are trying to take care of business.

Situation often occurs when their "manager" is too cheap to get them separate rooms.
If she were to say put the donation in the mailbox then come around the back of the house.

Some might remember that scam that was going on some years back. Never happened to me but there were more than a few that got burned with that one.
what you are describing is NOT a 2girl show. a 2girl show is an interactive session with you and both providers. you are describing a one on one session with the other provider hanging around. my partners and i advertise our 2girl shows here as well as bp. we have no one hanging around outside and have a very nice upscale incall with the reviews to back us up. i would think you would do your research and not just jump to conclusion and call 2girl shows a red flag. hell in that case i could say any guy who calls and asks for a discounted rate would be a red flag as a time waster due to all the bp trolls who haggle and make appointments and ncns because they get off on fu**ing with us providers. This is just my $0.02, maybe im being biased due to the fact that i do just as many double as i do single sessions.
what are your red flags when deciding to see someone for the first time? Originally Posted by randomman
I see the word "We" throughout the ad but there is only a pic or pics of one girl.

While on the phone she asks, "What are you looking for baby?"

Other red flags:

A guy is hanging around near the incall pretending like he's texting or doing something on his phone.

The bathroom door is closed shut with the light on and I'm not allowed to use it.