Providers idea...

I would like to be with older women, much older than me. I'm in my late twenties. Providers what do you all think?
Some providers won't see gentlemen less than 30. I'm 53 and judge on a case-by-case basis when a young gentleman calls. A lot depends on how he presents himself. Does he communicate in a mature manner? Does he have realistic expectations?

Plenty of cougars out there will be happy to prowl with you, Jay. Just treat them respectfully, and try to understand that it doesn't have to be a marathon. Let an older woman show you how tantalizing a slow tease can be.
I like making friends of all ages.
I have seen angelaS. She is a really nice lady and I had a good time. This was some time back. Now I would like to see another nice old lady. Any recommendation?

Laddies PM me (I would really appreciate)
I really prefer not to see anyone under 30 anymore, however I have and will make some exceptions based on screening and maturity.

...And I will be 35 next month.

I don't discriminate but I am selective.
I typically see Gentlemen in their late 30's, mid 40's and early 50's.

My Personal Preference now is early 40's...
Dating someone 9 years older than me is quite an experience and a challenge for sure!!!
Referring to mature providers as "nice old ladies" is not very respectful, lad. Conjures up images of sweet, blue-haired grannies knitting in their rockers. Or are you going for THAT look?

I think sex is the fountain of youth. Research has found that "senior citizens" (55+ ladies and men) who are still enthusiastic in the bedroom on a regular basis tend to look younger, be much more physically active and healthy, have a more positive attitude, and live longer than their celibate counterparts. Gotta keep the blood moving.
"Nice old ladies" is a poor choice of words and it doesn't make them want to do ya either.

Total mood killer.

Ugh

I got this dude tagged as a total Troll.
I prefer to nail mature hotties would be much better. Its also a whole lot more fun than nice old ladies.

I like them 30+ myself. Women know what they want and they will get the best out of you. Little girls not so much. They think being hot is enough. It's not.
Young exlax, did your momma not beat you over the head with the manners book? Jeeeez... I been saying "Yes Ma'am" forover half a century, so long in fact when I say it now wimmin think I'm being a smart ass. Find yourself some manners and suitable vocabulary and try again. Nobody ever thinks of this part, but one of these days you and your contempories will be the people you're seeking and verbally disrespecting. And yes, you'll still be looking for something to do with your dick when that day comes. Manners today will serve you well for a lifetime. Being a rudeass prick will get you shown the door. Trust me.
MILFs, GILFs, and OHILFs are all fun to play with. Jax better watch out an old lady with a large strap-on may be lurking around the corner.
I am writing to apologize from all of you, especially from lovely ladies out there. I realize that I was wrong and I hurt you lovely ladies. and I deeply regret. I promise i won't do such thing again.

I extend to you all my sincerest of apologies.

Please accept my apology.....

Thank you

JayLax

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
Don't tell me you are scerred of little old ladies with strap-ons ... :lmao:
i started out in my twenties. and its hard to find mature ladies to see yyou when your younger but my advice would be to find someone reputable that you would like to see.

Of course always be respectivefull and curtious. If you hit it off visit a few times then have her be your reference and venture out.
Yeah, I think you answered your own question on why some women wont see the younger men. It is not your fault that knowledge comes from experience and experience takes time. The apology will help but don't be surprised if you still find some doors closed.

Good luck.
Don't tell me you are scerred of little old ladies with strap-ons ... :lmao: Originally Posted by pyramider

lol bet I have one he can take!