need help finding my biggest fan

• !VI!
  • 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
he is an ECCIE vet

has been on the site for a while, i know this because i've tested the theory and have pretty compelling evidence

his goes by the aliases

Shannon McC*mb
and
Chanson "____"

his hobby phone number is
*14-427-1*34

just messaged me from a new number lol

21*-444-6*20
has anyone else had contact with this ass? and one have his actual eccie handle

is he on p411? so i can report him as a problem client?

he has been messaging me none stop for the last year aleast via text

making useless threats

and causing uneeded drama

9/10 this thread i going to get shut down, he seems to have ties with a moderator and has gotten away with some things "from his texts"

he texts me literally 9 times a day with or without retort everyday

if you are going to give drama please don' waste time

if you need more info please let me know

i would love to post an alert on this douchebag

he calls me christy for some stupid reason
  • !VI!
  • 11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
http://www.nationalblacklist.com/dallas.aspx

is where i posted rest of information
LOL I agree. WTF is this
Alert? Just sayin...
Looks like july is a good month to pick up pimps.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Seriously. If you have a problem with someone, change your number and make it harder for them to harass you. Don't post it. Eventually they will give up. Been there done that.

Not the smartest thing coming to a board/lifestyle built on DISCRETION and asking your fellow members to help you identify someone for gawd knows what reason just because you say he is the foul one.
Here are my answers.

he is an ECCIE vet

has been on the site for a while, i know this because i've tested the theory and have pretty compelling evidence - please tell us more

his goes by the aliases

Shannon McC*mb
and
Chanson "____"

his hobby phone number is
*14-427-1*34

just messaged me from a new number lol - why is that so funny?

21*-444-6*20
has anyone else had contact with this ass? of course, each and every day

and one have his actual eccie handle - possibly

is he on p411? possibly

so i can report him as a problem client? no

he has been messaging me none stop for the last year aleast via text - I hope he has an unlimited text plan

making useless threats - please give us examples

and causing uneeded drama - like this thread?

9/10 this thread i going to get shut down, he seems to have ties with a moderator and has gotten away with some things "from his texts" - please disclose relevant information

he texts me literally 9 times a day with or without retort everyday - I wonder why he sends you exactly nine texts each day. Are you sure it is exactly nine, and not less, not more? This is a very important fact!

if you are going to give drama please don' waste time - please look in the mirror

if you need more info please let me know - yes, more information is urgently needed because this is a critical situation

i would love to post an alert on this douchebag - you just did

he calls me christy for some stupid reason - may be he is confused, just like you Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
  • !VI!
  • 11-27-2013, 07:19 AM
rofl only 1 out of these entire responses seemed

as i said it's funny, how i should change my number, since i use it constantly for the hobby, because a few of the childish brats want to play.

yes i don't care about most of the trash responses i get from here honestly, unless its helpful

its sad that people here are so afraid of being picked on and jusged for defending themselves on a board THAT'S ABOUT SAFETY! that is just retarded!
A lot of that research you can do yourself if you really want to out him as a bad apple. The aliases and phone numbers he uses should be discussed via PM or in the ladies Powder Room. What you should disclose in an alert thread is his handle on here if you know it and more importantly, the incident(s) in detail that occurred to cause you open this thread to begin with. As far a help on p411, there is an email link that goes directly to Gina once it is sent and if you give her all the names and numbers he used in the email and he is found to be a member of p411, his account will be suspended until she hears his side of the story and when/if she does get a response from him, she is real good in determining if it warrants his dismissal from p411. I just hope for your sake you are telling the truth to her or she will kick you off. It is always good to have your ducks in a row before you type out a thread, but especially one of this nature.
  • !VI!
  • 11-27-2013, 07:51 AM
thank you, that is helpful

i have compiled a thread of snapshots of his constant BS that i am willing to seen to anyone who needs it t halp e actually expose the guy, because he has hidden everything to avoid me exposing him for all the bs he has pulled. the funny part is, i have never seen him, i reject him because of his attitude and he had been a asshole since.

honestly has even tried to re-name me Chrsity? the hell
rofl only 1 out of these entire responses seemed

as i said it's funny, how i should change my number, since i use it constantly for the hobby, because a few of the childish brats want to play.

yes i don't care about most of the trash responses i get from here honestly, unless its helpful

its sad that people here are so afraid of being picked on and jusged for defending themselves on a board THAT'S ABOUT SAFETY! that is just retarded! Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Who are you trying to convince that you don't care about all of this and that it's funny??? Us or yourself? It's obvious you care about it and it's bothering you, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting about this person and trying to find out who it is.

Ze gave you good advice and you just ignored it. Get a new phone number for this profession, a google voice account or something, and ONLY give it out to those who pass your screening (if you screen at all). That way, YOU control who gets your number and you won't get a bunch of dumbass calls and texts from people just trying to get under your skin. Listen to Ze.. get a new number and do it properly... do what she said, and your problem is solved.
You should reconsider your profession. You might opt instead for a corporate job in customer relations?
ok on a similar post in coed i said you are either bat shit crazy or have devised one hell of a marketing plan....now i am leaning to bat shit crazy.

btw this is called a threAD, not an alert. please don't waste the mods time with this shit.
ok on a similar post in coed i said you are either bat shit crazy or have devised one hell of a marketing plan....now i am leaning to bat shit crazy.

btw this is called a threAD, not an alert. please don't waste the mods time with this shit. Originally Posted by fletch
Gosh you are just not nice too anyone. Have a good Thanskgiving or at least try too Fletchy.