Metaphors about Milk

Tom Thumb was always somewhere I shopped for Milk. It was close, didn't buy much else there, not much difference between Kroger's or Albertsons, it was just closer...

Then along came Aldi's...In the beginning their Whole Milk was almost a buck, I loved the taste and it is even closer than price-gouging Tom Thumb. Sure, Aldi's Whole Milk isn't as inexpensive as it used to be but it actually tastes better and saves me time and money and is less expensive than the competition.

Why should I buy my Milk from Tom Thumb if it has no upside or benefit for me?
Wait...
I heard Aldi made you bring your own bags or buy theirs and you have to bag your own groceries.... sounds like up-sell and a self service

Metaphors are fun
Wait...
I heard Aldi made you bring your own bags or buy theirs and you have to bag your own groceries.... sounds like up-sell and a self service

Metaphors are fun Originally Posted by bored@home

Touché!
Touché! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
+1 lol
I see the Borden's truck delivering Aldi's milk!!
Paying for your own bags AND forking over 25¢ for a cart…WTF?
THAT wasn't in the Showcase...
A new government study has come out showing
that milk is one of the leading causes of all milk
related accidents.

Here is the link.

www.milk/moo/or/mofo.gov
Tom Thumb uses nicer toilet paper in their bathroom. And when you're in a pinch, that shit matters yo.
A new government study has come out showing
that milk is one of the leading causes of all milk
related accidents.

Here is the link.

www.milk/moo/or/mofo.gov Originally Posted by bojulay
Freakin government link is busted.

Did anyone say obamacare.
  • HDnTX
  • 12-03-2013, 06:15 AM
You get your Quarter back when you return the cart
Lately, I've been using the self-service check-out ...
You get your Quarter back when you return the cart Originally Posted by HDnTX
That's the part that sucks about it. On those cold rainy days I'm like gosh how bad do I really want this quarter back. Lol
I get mine at Braums. They own their own cows, and there are no GMOs, hormones, or any other nasty shit added. Oh, and it's usually 2.99 a gallon.
I get mine at Braums. They own their own cows, and there are no GMOs, hormones, or any other nasty shit added. Oh, and it's usually 2.99 a gallon. Originally Posted by corona
i also buy/drink only organic milk...no rBGH or anything else. rBGH btw is produced by the evil Monsanto corporation.

and...you can get some really good local organic milk in the downtown farmers' market in dallas.
i also buy/drink only organic milk...no rBGH or anything else. rBGH btw is produced by the evil Monsanto corporation.

and...you can get some really good local organic milk in the downtown farmers' market in dallas. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Its from me teets.

kidding.