Private Message / Sent box

I have sent PMs and I see where they sre track to see if they were opened.

However my sent box is empty, I looked for a setting or check box see see if I needed to change a confirguration ... with no luck.

Is this a paid feature ... to save your sent PMs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted a 2nd question/comment as a reply to this message rather then a new thread ... see post #2 ... sorry.
I was looking at the premium payment options ... and I noticed you only have credit card payment options ... I do not and will not use a CC for hobbying.

May I suggest that you accept PayPal as a payment option ... If I can't use cash ... as a last resort I will use PayPal for hobby expenses. It is widely used on the web (it is a sub of eBay, so it is backed by a large biz).
PayPal is a good online resource, but they reject adult-oriented sites unfortunately. It appears you have 4 reviews so far. I will review them and upgrade your account accordingly.

St. C
I have sent PMs and I see where they sre track to see if they were opened.

However my sent box is empty, I looked for a setting or check box see see if I needed to change a confirguration ... with no luck.

Is this a paid feature ... to save your sent PMs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted a 2nd question/comment as a reply to this message rather then a new thread ... see post #2 ... sorry. Originally Posted by nebtex1
No problem. Go into "Edit Options" from your UserCP and scroll down to the Private Message options. It's the last one listed.

St. C
Attached Images File Type: png Screen shot 2010-02-15 at 10.58.57 AM.png (80.5 KB, 45 views)
Thanls, got it ... I thought I looked everywhere.