A dream to save ourselves from ourselves

In 2022 there are over 8 billion people alive on earth. Experts expect that if something doesn't change, we could see 9.7 billion people by 2050 and 11 billion by 2100. It took over 2 million years for the global population to reach 1 billion in the year 1800.
So you suggest culling the herd?
So you suggest culling the herd? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nope. Im in favor of responsible reproduction thru family planning
Nope. Im in favor of responsible reproduction thru family planning Originally Posted by winn dixie
So you’re pro-abortion?
So you’re pro-abortion? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Biggly. I support planned parenthood and think that abortion should be free!
Soylent Green is made of people!
Biggly. I support planned parenthood and think that abortion should be free! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You forgot to put out your "sarcasm" flag when you posted.
You forgot to put out your "sarcasm" flag when you posted. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Not the first time he mentioned that. I'll leave it to WD, but when polls indicate that 60% of Americans favor legal abortion, that would have to include Trumpists, too.
you hooked another one, gratulations WD.
Just read what The Georgia Stones had on them.

10 principles/guidelines-
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

Wise fundamentals Id say! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think Society strives for most of that. But keeping a population at a low number also makes it easier for those in power to control the people. Furthermore what would the criteria be for a person to be included in the population? We currently have 7.2 Billion people in the world in order to reach a sustainable population of 500 million roughly 6.5 Billion People would have to be eliminated. So someone or a small group who are ruling the peasants are going to decide who lives and who dies. The Georgia Guide Stones were destroyed, maybe that's an indicator that they are ready to fulfill their mission.
who gets to decide what countries get what percentage of the 500 million population culled from 7 to 9 billion people?

I think someone posted a population breakdown by country based on the Georgia guide stones. this was the alleged plan.

china was said to be marked at 100 million
japan at 50 million
U.S. at 20 - 30 million.

don't recall what India and Russia get.

small states with small populations get to keep theirs at no reduction.
who gets to decide what countries get what percentage of the 500 million population culled from 7 to 9 billion people?

I think someone posted a population breakdown by country based on the Georgia guide stones. this was the alleged plan.

china was said to be marked at 100 million
japan at 50 million
U.S. at 20 - 30 million.

don't recall what India and Russia get.

small states with small populations get to keep theirs at no reduction. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Whatever the configuration is 500 million is the ideal number they seek. The real concern people should have is how they'll do it and when and what the people can do to thwart their efforts.
Biggly. I support planned parenthood and think that abortion should be free! Originally Posted by winn dixie

If you want to support proper family planning you should make the IUD free to any woman who wants it.

It's the most reliable form of birth control and cuts down on abortions as it cuts down on unplanned pregnancies.
If you want to support proper family planning you should make the IUD free to any woman who wants it.

It's the most reliable form of birth control and cuts down on abortions as it cuts down on unplanned pregnancies. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Of course! All birth controls should be free.