URL / Website: adultsearch.com
City: Fort Worth - West
State: Texas
Address: West Fort Worth EDIT-STAFF
Activities: Everything I wanted
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3", 110 lbs, beautiful Bs, very nice nipls, thin, but not skinny, small ass, very clean, very fresh
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a great time, so many ads like this, glad you found a good one.
  • KNFW
  • 02-17-2023, 08:40 AM
I was looking at doing one of those too. It's a 256 area code. The service is also west fort worth. A lot more activities than an AMP for a decent price.
Why do you have 2 different names in the ROS (not including the scheduler)?
Marvel: My bad on the 2 names. The girl's name is Yupi, not Lucy. It's what happens when you do reviews at 5am.

KNFW: I agree, much better, generally, than sub-AMPS..less haggling, less of the 'I will lose my job' attitude...duh, for these girls this is their job!
Marvel: no that review is not the Lucy that I saw. She was small Cs/large Bs, in her 40s and 5-7... I will send you the for my review
Junebug: I was told by the handler the VIP was $$$, includes DFK,. BBBJ... Not sure what else... I think it's all negotiable. The ROS has details about this encounter. Or you can PM me.
Those places are all Hit and Miss.....they post a million activities.....And then won't even go near them.....I saw an ad the other day that offered BDSM.....yet the scheduler stated it was not offered by this girl....it stated Bare activities ...again they said not offered by this girl....just saying need to be careful with these places....
was this a hotel or apt amp?
seems way too good to be true.

Was she Chinese or Korean?
Went to the one advertised in Frisco…before the stings…girl was very young and cute, but a dead fish. No smiles at all. $$$ bbfs, with no discussion of services. Short bbbj before hopping on for cg. She stopped at one point and I think she fell asleep…she said was Taiwanese and working for a few weeks before moving to another city. With the LE activity I would not go to any hotel again.
I was going to schedule in Arlington. Too easy to schedule but I m chicken out due to recent LE activity.