Phone: 832-922-7831
Email Address: brooke.bell@rocketmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/eccie_showcase.php?do=preview&g=2889
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Houston
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I have over 60+ reviews posted on TER and have been a Hobby'ist for 9+ yrs. Saw brooke's ad, read her red-book reviews, and decided to take plunge. Well, so much for plunge...she never showed or called to cancel. I have no issues if a provider has cold feet, just communicate, hell..make something up that you need to cancel. She didn't, hence this review.
Session Length: None
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
this isn't a review at all. Would have been better to post in co-ed. sorry about the ncns
She used to post a lot about 6 months ago then disappeared for a while. I was always interested in her but never made the call. Hope she's not a flake; I still might try.
this isn't a review at all. Would have been better to post in co-ed. sorry about the ncns Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

True...or post in Alerts section
sry soul...it was my first post on this site...have been slapped on wrist by mod...my bad. was trying to help....and vent.
Thanks for saving me time.
I will place this in ALERTS. I am sure you will get an explanation then!
all the explanation needed..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=141614
i've already posted in another thread...but figured I needed to stand up and make this right. I did post a REAL review on Brooke...however I attached the WRONG number to my posting...for that..I'm truly sorry to that provider.

However, after reading this thread, I decided to show my proof...and let the facts stand on their own. Please see the attached screen shot from my iPhone.

It's her number and we spoke for several minutes scheduling an 11pm outcall. 9:53pm..Brooke calls me back and says no problem. I'm calling back at 11:15pm wondering if she's ok?? I'm thinking accident, ticket, etc. I'm actually worried about this girl...and then I see this #$%^ posted on this site. Well, I decided to post my facts, which are un-disputable.
Hmmm, that iPhone pic makes things a little more interesting.
yup
Hmmm... I think it has something to do with the fact that you hardly have any bars. Lol
Not only did you get the number wrong, you need to have it fixed since it is a completely different lady that advertises on BP and is p411 verified and has a few reviews here. How could you be so wrong on the phone number and also not have it corrected, thats fishy.
Freddie

she has already accepted and apologized for her mistake.

The incorrect number was a mistakenly posted another screenshot with the correct number has already been posted in another thread.