Ah Mistaken/Fake Review

Ah so not a good look and i know it. I was so excited to see i had a review but lol i only have seen one new client this week and yes he was from the board, so when i checked out my reviews i expected it to be from him, but no it was a flake review but i cant recall flaking on anyone and he even had my number wrong its another girl from bp so i am not too sure what going on or what to do just thought i would vent and try to explain myself thanks all brooke
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=141516

Yes. I can attest to that. This is a provider that I recommended to the board and I help her with screening and setting appointments. Only one new client has called or emailed to set up an appointment and passed screening. Brooke is so organized and timely it makes me feel inadequate sometimes lol. The telephone number he listed leads to this provider:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ilf-111/782119
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=152187

60+ reviews on TER you say and none here... hummm. Great first post!
Fake reviews, multiple user handles, just another day here on eccie.
  • helen
  • 12-12-2010, 10:49 AM
I bad a review mistakenly attributed to me as well. contacted the mod & hope it gets resolved.
Brooke,

I "unassigned" that review.

Helen,

I also unassigned the review that was assigned to you.
That sucks Brooke. I had someone post a fake NCNS about me roughly 2 months ago. The mods were kind enough to pull it. Maybe this one could get pulled too.

The number that the review is linked too (sandy) has had a few NCNS alerts over the years.
  • helen
  • 12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Brooke,

I "unassigned" that review.

Helen,

I also unassigned the review that was assigned to you. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
thanks, darth!
Seeing as we bitch like carkido with a wet diaper when the mods make the slightest miss step, we should also bless them when they get it right, nice catch DarthMaul I thought that NSNC review stunk but was afraid replying to it would only make matters worse.

DarthMaul has Father Wayward's blessing.
just seeing this.. Thanks Darth! I owe you a drink.. or two
I hate it when I get one of those fake reviews on me. Can certainly under stand why you'd be unhappy Brooke.
Sure it's not an issue with ur screener?
No.. I let you in the door don't I?
Exactly. You do which raises real question about ur screening abilities. ;-)
I'm not new to this, I'm true to this... so next time I see you at the door I'ma let you sweat it out for a minute...
+1 True, Indeed!
Seeing as we bitch like carkido with a wet diaper when the mods make the slightest miss step, we should also bless them when they get it right, nice catch DarthMaul I thought that NSNC review stunk but was afraid replying to it would only make matters worse.

DarthMaul has Father Wayward's blessing. Originally Posted by Wayward
Well put Father Wayward.

Good job Darth. Check your PM.