How do you find time to hobby during the day?

How do you guys find time during the day to see these girls? I have a day job that keeps me busy and I work about 10-12 hours per day. Rarely do I get a lunch break and hardly never can I take a 2-3 hour lunch.

After I get home which is around 6pm or 7pm I fire up the lap top and start surfing the net. Many times I end up on backpage or eccie and I see who is working. In this process I start thinking that it may be time for some action. The problem is that I am picky and a lot of the a-list providers (agency or independents) are either booked or gone for the day. Every once in a while I get lucky but if you are picky (which I am) that leaves the occasional day off or Saturday to catch one of those a-listers.

So what do you do to get appointments with the providers that you want?
sounds like you are new to your career and that is why you are working as much as you do, or you haven't reached the point inwhich you can get away alittle more. i'm not saying that to make you feel bad but most of the people that i know that have been in a position for awhile they have a pretty flexible schedule.

just my thoughts.
Yeah. I am still in that mode of having to prove myself and chasing the promotions and the dollars.
Getting away during the day takes a lot of planning.

But if there are specific providers you want to see send her a pm or email and arranage a session in the evening when you do have time. Just be reasonably flexable.

Or just quit that bullshit job and get one where can goof off a lot more!
I've never been able to hobby during the day, mainly due to my location and not being able to get a significant block of time off.

I've never had any problems getting a late evening or weekend appointment, but I have to book anywhere from 24 hours to 1 week in advance. Even if she lists daytime work hours, it doesn't hurt to ask and see if she would make an exception. Most of them will. If she can't or won't, move on to the next one.
  • helen
  • 12-14-2010, 02:14 AM
screen & book ahead of time. take time off for a dentist appt or something. ask her to do an outcall to a low volume staircase or janitor's closet in your office building
Dude.... Really?.... You were intelligent enough to find this board.... Surely you can put one over on your boss.... You never had to pick someone up at the airport and their plane was late.... Or, get your car serviced, go to the doctor, leave after lunch to wait for the cable, direct tv, or Dish network guy, etc., etc., etc.... It's just another little white lie, but has pussy attached....
I have a day job that keeps me busy and I work about 10-12 hours per day. Rarely do I get a lunch break and hardly never can I take a 2-3 hour lunch. Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake
Priorities:

#1: Your Job;
#2:
#3:
#4:
Last: A Hobby.

I am happy for you that you have a job, that you are working full time (at least), and that you at least have the time to post a thread and keep up with the fantasy world on this board. Especially in today's times.

Pussy is easy to find. A decent full time job is not.

If you don't have a job, you will still be JUST LOOKING at the pussy.
PLAN AHEAD FIND THE PROVIDER YOU WANT AND BOOK IN ADVANCE ITS REAL EASY
I also work 10-12 hour days and I work in an area of town with little to no provider action so I always plan ahead and schedule sessions on my days off. I am not interested in a lunch time quickie anyway, I would rather have time to enjoy it and relax so I always book on my days off.
job is definitely priority #1 in this situation
Buy your boss a bbbj.
Wow sounds rough. I guess I'm lucky that as long as I plan and notify my boss they dont/ can't question where/ why I need to take off. A "Dr.s" appointment is a good excuse. Just give your boss a few days notice. Oh and if you have an SO it also helps to have coworkers cover your ass in case the DB decides to call you at work.
Quit your job and join the lynch mob. They will keep you covered up in free pussy.
Oh, there is a small initiation fee but don't worry about that right now.
screen & book ahead of time. take time off for a dentist appt or something. ask her to do an outcall to a low volume staircase or janitor's closet in your office building Originally Posted by helen
I like the way you think Helen.

I'm going to look for a place right now.
  • romab
  • 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM
I travel all the time and days are pretty much occupied. Evenings and some weekends is my norm. Little more effort but can be done. Keep the job, you can find the fun but no job mean no mulla! Don't listen to them, most of we working stiffs go well over 40hr especially if you count travel and down time. Hang in there, do your research, get a few ATF's and life is good!! R