Just my 2 cents for all of us providers

I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

The Legendary Delanie Smith
This should end well...
This should end well... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep
DS i would so appreciate you if you ever came to college station just joking... most the ladies i have seen have been fabulous!! and hopefully i let them know that..... you were the best..
HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

What's that taste in my mouth.....OMG It's bringing Ko&***to his knees like a SISSY BITCH! No matter how good a chess player you may think you are, you gotta go to sleep sometime.....

Ya'll come back now ya hear. Safe trip back to Dallas.

Yes it's cunty but it towards another board so it does not count. bwahahahaha

Well Delanie I'm glad to know I have your support. Did you get all Salty. Killer Salt was like totally pimpin you in Houston before you even arrived. He was an infomercial. Did he get his cut? Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong.......
Hi Delanie

I haven't meet you .

Hope your trip to H-town was great for you.

Thanks for the thumbs up. :-)
Finally someone ready to post a positive thread. Ignore the negative one. Good Luck and Happy holidays
Delanie, by all accounts, and by all of your reviews, you are one of the top notch providers in the DFW area, and in Houston when you drop in.

I do not think I have ever read a negative comment about you.

Which is why I am puzzled about your remarks. I cannot see how you could be any more appreciated in this community. That, and I do not really know what you are looking for. You get compensated quite handsomely for your efforts, and your clients seem to be pleased. That is a pretty good model for a successful business.

That is more than can be said for multitudes who are in "civilian" jobs that seem to be nothing more than a dead end with no hope for anything better. Hardly a thank you from the employer, no sense of accomplishment, and no gratitude aside from a mediocre paycheck that barely pays for the neccessities.

The most puzzling of all is the statement concerning providers leaving because of lack of appreciation. You do understand that what you do is considered the "worlds oldest profesion". I doubt it will end whether you decide to stick around or not. The very fact that clients are lined up to see you, and have no reservations about compensating you for your time should show how much you are "appreciated'

That being said, you just keep doing what you are doing, because you are one of the best.
Delanie Smith. The challenge is still on the table if you're up for it.
Delanie I've always been quite fond of you, if that helps.
[quote=jasmin;840145]HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

What's that taste in my mouth.....OMG It's bringing Ko&***to his knees like a SISSY BITCH! No matter how good a chess player you may think you are, you gotta go to sleep sometime.....

---------

hmmmm unable to "type English" in your first post, but graduaaated to coutnry speak.. gosh golly gotta spenish some time with yah, cause u be xrossed all lines u be so xpericend an al that.
Hey, Delanie! Let it out, Baby Doll...
HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

Well Delanie I'm glad to know I have your support. Did you get all Salty. Killer Salt was like totally pimpin you in Houston before you even arrived. He was an infomercial. Did he get his cut? Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong....... Originally Posted by jasmin
Delanie dont respond to this.
I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
I feed into negative discussions too often, but I just want to tell all the hobbyists who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the ladies out here need to start realizing how many good hobbysts there are before their (sic) all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, Delanie, we have never met, which is regrettable for us both, because I think you are beautiful, ..... and you would enjoy the time spent with me.