So do providers review hobbyists?

Just curious....I love this site and find it incredibly entertaining. I am a newbie hobbyist and have yet to venture outside of AMPs. I love browsing the site and reading reviews and ads. Havent taken the plunge with an independant provider yet, however I have had my eye on Seductive Sarah for a while but my schedule (working out of state) has prevented it.

Anyway....let me get to the point. I was just curious, wondering if you ladies out there review the gents. I know its a little different because of the nature of the arrangement, but do you break down looks, performance, hygene, and generosity to other providers?

We all know how the fellas are with descriptions of "mommy tummies, stretch marks, get on/get off attitudes, upselling, bait and switch, etc... But do you ladies do the same with "dicky-do's, bald spots, back hair, smelly asses, cheap skates, clingy bastards, etc.....?

I was just pondering this and thought I'd pose the question....cant wait for the responses.
Do you really expect any provider to answer this?

You are a noob!

Of course the ladies will share some info with each other....but we will never know
They also write reviews, it is very flattering if a little rare.
Of course they compare notes. But I would bet it is only to a certain extent. Afterall, if they compleiment a client too much, their "friends" will probably do their best to get some of that good business.

And, if they bitch too much, a "white knight" provider just might spill the beans to her hobbyist friends to garner 'favor'.
Yes indeed I am a noob...I stated that fact myself. I dont care WHO responds...its a discussion forum, and YOU have already provided me with some of that entertainment that I spoke of above.
The women here in Houston sing my praises almost daily...almost to the point I get stalked...it's the curse of being a young, fit, attractive man on this board, the women just can't get enough of me...
The women here in Houston sing my praises almost daily...almost to the point I get stalked...it's the curse of being a young, fit, attractive man on this board, the women just can't get enough of me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LOL,
Wait for it............................ .........
Here it comes......................... .............................. .
The women here in Houston sing my praises almost daily...almost to the point I get stalked...it's the curse of being a young, fit, attractive man on this board, the women just can't get enough of me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

You are one, too? I was told I was the only one.
Do you really expect any provider to answer this?

You are a noob!

Of course the ladies will share some info with each other....but we will never know Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

What an ego on this one me thinks, all hail the hobby god......
Unless your name is DED, no you don't get reviewed.

Sorry DED, had to take a jab at ya! LMAO
Unless your name is DED, no you don't get reviewed.

Sorry DED, had to take a jab at ya! LMAO Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
I think you need to reread the question before making your assertions.
I think you need to reread the question before making your assertions. Originally Posted by muffbro
I think he did ??
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=123024

This is one I remember.
Muffbro is not saying DeD didn't get reviewed Lincolnpark, only that a couple of other knobbyists in this thread have been as well. Open your mind up and try to get your head around it.
Well that is true, but what I was really saying is I know for a fact that some ladies talk with each other about hobbyiests whether it be in person, through e-mail or private forums and that is what the question was. I have had several tell me they discuss most of the things he asked about and yes some do have favorites as well.

But then I can't believe that is any startling revelation. So while they may not be reviewed where everyone can see them(which wasn't the question)some definitely do discuss such thing with each other)

Geez I am such a fucking newb.......
Of course they do. Don't think when you are asked to provide two references, that the only thing said is, he's OK.