I am adding this to my packages lol!

Who wants to try??

http://www.iviewtube.com/v/80056/best-ketchup-ad-ever It's after the stupid commercial!!
Who wants to try??

http://www.iviewtube.com/v/80056/best-ketchup-ad-ever It's after the stupid commercial!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ouch! I just crossed you off of my list!

Upon further review, that Showcase looks mighty enticing!

very funny and no I don't what to try
You're a naughty girl London Rayne.LMAO

I like your sense of humor.
I knew when I saw this post something wasn't going to be right about it...........LOL

That's pretty good London................
That's what he said lol.
too funny.

any houston trips planned?
Thats called a WAX JOB. Thats when wax shots out both of your ears.

any houston trips planned? Originally Posted by wallstreet
I am gonna pretend that was some holiday humor lol. Any New Orleans or TN trips planned?
London only comes to see me in Houston......and we don't tell the rest of you fucktards.....she can cook some backstrap.
DH man that ain't right. Man you're only supposed to keep utr girls to yourself and London ain't utr buddy.
London only comes to see me in Houston......and we don't tell the rest of you fucktards.....she can cook some backstrap. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Damn, that sucks... She told me the exact same thing... I thought I was "special" & that she really liked me.... We've been played dude!!! All this time I thought she was secretly comming to Houston to see me.... I am fucking crushed, thanks DH....

First Wake-up ruins BW, now you've ruined the Rayne for me....Bastard!!
Man I was doing good... Now there's 2 of you fuckers she has seen. London you got some splainin' to do miss "I ain't coming to Houston" lol.
London only comes to see me in Houston......and we don't tell the rest of you fucktards.....she can cook some backstrap. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Word!

Killer and Eccie....I didn't come to Houston...Houston came to me lol.