Do strip clubs do anything for you anymore?

I think that I have graduated from strip clubs and onto providers.

I just got back from the strip club tonight. It was a good night. Not the best talent but definately not the worst. There were a couple smokin hotties (I just love those 18-21 year old latinas!). A couple were there that should not be strippers and then there were a couple that could suck the chrome off your bumper. All in all not a bad lineup and certainly not anything too dissappointing.

I spent a couple of hours there. Went to the stage a couple of times. Talked to a few of the hotties and had one stay for drinks. But there wasn't that huge templation to stay and go full bore and emply out my wallet like back in the days.

I mean there used to be a day when I would strike wood the second that I walked into the club. If I saw a girl that I really liked I could stand at full attention within seconds.

Maybe its the years of blowing my wad, without blowing my wad. You know, getting ripped off. I can't count the number of times this has happened to me. But by now my senses have been sharpened to a fine point. I don't get ripped off anymore. But still, is there some residual effect?

Maybe it's the fact that I have been with hundreds of women now (all of them between the ages of 20-30 and no older ). And may it's because I have done some pretty freaky shit with these women as well, pretty much anything I have wanted - I don't like to piss or shit on women but everything else is fair game.

Or is it the work that the providers put in? I mean providers can just get the job done! And at the same price, if not less that those ripoff artists in the strip clubs.

Providers are usually as hot if not hotter than the strip club girls. They take their time vs those jerk you off before the next song strippers. Providers do whatever you want (usually and within reasonable limits) vs the hurry up and don't get caught strippers. It's also easier to feel a connection with a provider vs strippers.

Boys, I am not saying that I will never step foot in a strip club but I am definately not going to be spending all my cash there anymore. If I am in the mood for a cold beer with some nice ambiance then I will go back to the strip club. But, when I am horny, I am calling a provider - period!
A simple answer to your question is yes they always have and hopefully always will.

A few months ago I pulled up to an SC and a very old man was comming out. As a matter of fact he could hardly walk as he was just shuffling his feet. You know what he had a grin on his face a mile wide. I only hope I will still be able to open the door if I make it to his age.

"Maybe it's the fact that I have been with hundreds of women now" Maybe its time you write a review.
Just keep graduating.......
I understand the feeling of the OP. There was a time in the 90's when the upscale Dallas and Houston clubs were truly upscale--places to hang and do business and relax and not be hustled. Seems during those times, the environment was more stimulating. Years later, I went back and the push to drop loads of cash was constant. I do believe I'm the one who changed but I also think the club environment has morphed somewhat.

Per your conclusion, I agree. I don't normally visit clubs anymore. I would under the right circumstance (never alone, never the lower end clubs) but not as a practice.

Good post.
I go through phases. Sometimes I'm all about the SCs; sometimes its the AMPs; sometimes its the FBSM ladies; and sometimes it's the FS providers. Even when I'm into providers -- sometimes I like to TOFTT and sometimes I like to meet established and respected ladies.
Whenever I've gotten tricked yet again into entering a tittybar I can only think of one thing the entire time: how do I get out of this hellhole?
I understand the feeling of the OP. There was a time in the 90's when the upscale Dallas and Houston clubs were truly upscale--places to hang and do business and relax and not be hustled. Seems during those times, the environment was more stimulating. Years later, I went back and the push to drop loads of cash was constant. I do believe I'm the one who changed but I also think the club environment has morphed somewhat.

Per your conclusion, I agree. I don't normally visit clubs anymore. I would under the right circumstance (never alone, never the lower end clubs) but not as a practice.

Good post. Originally Posted by FLWrite
There is no doubt that Women in SC's were much better looking back in the 80's and even 90's.
Occasionally I am weak and find myself in a SC. Like later tonight, for instance.
I'm new to the board and this is the first topic that I have been tempted to give my opinion.

I've been a sc guy for the past 25 years, give or take. I've always been self employed and had the ability to be an afternoon patron. When Lipsticks on 59 and Centerfolds were in their prime for pretty much the entire 90's and early 00's, a man could go in on any weekday afternoon and have as much fun as he wanted. There was quality and quantity and the afternoon girls for the most part wanted to party almost as much as they wanted to make $$$.

I would say that the first sign of a downturn happened in the late 90's when the Houston city councilwoman got the 3 foot rule passed and everyone freaked out for a bit. That panic subsided in a short time and it was back to business as usual. But ever since then, from my opinion, each year the quality got a little lower and the hustle got a little heavier.

The past year or two it seems things have hit bottom. I still go in to the clubs, mainly the pirate ship. I usually stand around looking for something interesting, hoping to see a girl from the past, and leave within 30 minutes. I just don't see anything that I want to spend my money on.

I found the old board a couple of years ago and have hobbied from time to time. Unfortunately, I have found for the most part, its not my thing. I haven't found someone that I connected with yet. I guess what I like about the sc's is that I have the opportunity to talk to the girls first, see if you actually are attracted to one, before you make the investment. For me, the search (courting) is a major part of the entire event. I would like to be able to take a provider out to lunch and do some old fashioned flirting to get revved up, but unfortunatly, the economy will not allow me to book multi hour events.

So in conclusion, my answer to this question is:
No, they don't do anything for me anymore. And I sure miss the times when they did!
i think anyone who is on the board and in the hobby will have to say that "no" strip clubs dont do anything 4 them anymore. strip clubs are fun for young guys that still find it exciting and guys who cant convince themselves 2 take the necessary steps 2 go into hobbying full fledged (i.e. get a hobby phone, dont be afraid 2 contact girls, etc.) going in a strip club provides an easier way 2 have initial contact with a girl that might lead 2 some good activities but u might also blow 200-400 and only get a hand job. providers is the way 2 go once u can graduate to that, for sure
I go through phases. Sometimes I'm all about the SCs; sometimes its the AMPs; sometimes its the FBSM ladies; and sometimes it's the FS providers. Even when I'm into providers -- sometimes I like to TOFTT and sometimes I like to meet established and respected ladies. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
im with enderwiggin

all these places have different appeals. i dont have any interest in streetwalkers, but i understand why certain hobbiest seek this thrill out.

i like the male decadence of stripclubs. while caligula is no longer a club in this town, its namesake brings up imagery of roman decadence.

how great is it that there is a place you can go to drink and look at attractive (nearly) nude women?
i think anyone who is on the board and in the hobby will have to say that "no" strip clubs dont do anything 4 them anymore. strip clubs are fun for young guys that still find it exciting and guys who cant convince themselves 2 take the necessary steps 2 go into hobbying full fledged (i.e. get a hobby phone, dont be afraid 2 contact girls, etc.) going in a strip club provides an easier way 2 have initial contact with a girl that might lead 2 some good activities but u might also blow 200-400 and only get a hand job. providers is the way 2 go once u can graduate to that, for sure Originally Posted by cockstrong
Thanks for clearing up. You have no idea why other guys (age not important) like SC. I went from AMP, Indy, to SC in the Hobby. It depends on my mood, each has a purpose. As far a the graduating comment, well IMO you graduate when you aren't foolish enough to take a first time hooker back to your crib.
well i don't know guys i have done both in both places if you know what i am saying an no complaints here
Just my opinion, but it seems that most Strip Clubs are a great place to go and hang out, but a lousy place for BCD Activities.

It has been said, "never have so many paid so much and got so little".
Strip clubs are about the thrill of the chase, and getting a little something-something that the other guys aren't getting. Or at least that's what she tells me. LOL.

Seriously, if you're looking for comfort, privacy or bang-for-the-buck, there are better options.

That being said, once you know how to play the game, and make sure the big head stays in command, you can enjoy the fun of picking out a playmate and playing in a semi-public setting.

But if you go without doing your homework, you can be in for a very expensive evening.