Wishing Everyone a Merry and Wonderful...

• MLisa
  • 12-22-2010, 10:01 PM
May everyone have a wonderful Christmas (or if you prefer Holiday).
I know for me this time of year is not as cheerful or joyful as the hype tries to make it out to be. But it is up to each of us, individually as to how our holiday time will be. I hope you are able to find your "happy place" this season and perhaps will have that happiness spread to those around you.

Be safe my many friends, take care of yourself and those you care the most about. And lets all see each other in the new decade!
:groupwa ve:
  • eve
  • 12-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Merry Christmas
"There is so much beauty in the world" Mlisa once again proves it, excellent post. She always makes me smile.
Merry Christmas to all and I'm off to my place in the country.
See Ya'll
  • bbkid
  • 12-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Merry Christmas to all. May you have a peaceful holiday season.
Off to west Texas in the motorhome tomorrow. Wouldn't ya know it's supposed to rain. Just spent the entire last weekend polishing the aluminum wheels on the damn thing!!!
Merry Christmas Originally Posted by eve
+1

And a Wonderful Cumming Year.
Merry Christmas to one and all!
God bless us........everyone.

and I did that with a straight face
I know for me this time of year is not as cheerful or joyful as the hype tries to make it out to be. Originally Posted by MLisa
It can be a melancholy time of year, my dear! It will be a particularly bittersweet one for me. I've lost a lot of folk I cared for very deeply this year.

But it is up to each of us, individually as to how our holiday time will be. I hope you are able to find your "happy place" this season and perhaps will have that happiness spread to those around you. Originally Posted by MLisa
Pssst....lean in a little closer......don't want to say this TOO loud...

You've figured it out! We all own our own happiness....everyday. Others may come & go...they may do things we like or that we don't like. But, it's up to each of us to be "happy" or not.

At least, that's what the fortune cookie said! It's worked out so far so I'm gonna run with it!

Be safe my many friends, take care of yourself and those you care the most about. And lets all see each other in the new decade!
:groupwa ve: Originally Posted by MLisa
Thank you! You be sure & do likewise!

Be well & be happy...all of you!
Nice post Mlisa and a "very well said" to Sysiphus.

Merry Christmas to all my friends on eccie.
Nice post Mlisa and a "very well said" to Sysiphus.

Merry Christmas to all my friends on eccie. Originally Posted by boardman

How'd I do on the humble-meter, Board?

I also want MLisa to lean in a little closer so I can get a good look at those luscious brestesus of hers....

...shit, did I just say that out loud??? Damnit! Folks, see what happens when you get TOO comfortable with the voices in your own head? The Padre knows of which I speak....
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.
Merry Christmas!
Dallas, Love the picture! That would make Santa's night!
MERRY XMAS TO ALL