do guys hobby on Xmas?

hey Guys,
do you hobby on holidays?
for me yes, but I am single and I have no kids, so the holidays is a very good day to hobby for me, unfortunately for me most providers are unavailable during the holidays.
I haven't done it on Christmas Day. But I've hobbied before on Christmas Eve. Of course, with me having a family it's not easy for me to just get away. No real stores are open so I wouldn't have an excuse for being gone for a while.
yeah I am sure it is different for everybody. I cant decide if I want to work in the evening or not tomorrow... thats why I posted....
  • Trey
  • 12-24-2010, 01:42 PM
In the evening I can see it during the day not so much.
I don't think I could.
Funny that you should ask that question. Like Jacksparrow, I am single and live alone.
I was just contemplating making a contact. Sorta giving myself a christmas present.
  • Seedy
  • 12-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Hell yes, when my dick gets hard ,I'm ready to go. Already saw my fav this mourning, and the wind is blowing so its hard again. That's why I have a part time job also. This shit can get expensive, but you can't take it with you so what the hell. Just had a brief stint at mda, so with an all clear, and a new lease on life, I'm going to do so.
hey Guys,
do you hobby on holidays? Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
Yes, on holidays, No, on xmas, cuz ...

... xmas is serious business ... it is 364/365th wrapped into 1/365th.

In other words, xmas is no hobby!
I went in today.............present for myself......
Same as a few other here. Single and always looking. Can remember 20 yrs ago at Michaels Xmas Day... What a time :-)
If I could I would.
I went in today.............present for myself...... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I too gave myself a gift
yeah what Jack said I am single no kids and want to hobby on Xmas problem is I tried to make a few appointments and nothing went through. oh well maybe will have to surf the Ads or just wait till later in the weekend
Hell yeah, also being single myself I have no problema hobbying on holidays. be it day or night.