Is Hanna still the dirtiest girl?

I have been away from the AMP scene for a long time. Is there any other superstar girl? I need them to be very dirty like Hanna of oceanside.
Try 7 at Gold One. She will be comparable or the dirtiest of the two
+1 4 7
+1 on Seven she's a great girl. Really wish Hannah would pop up again a threesome with those 2 would be amazing.
I saw Seven couple of days ago and she is better than ever.
I just like Hannah a bit better cause I can 69 with her. Can't tell you the number of times I've CIM Hannah while in 69 to be offered a second pop after a brief massage. Seven is just too tall for me sadly.
I saw Seven couple of days ago and she is better than ever. Originally Posted by freedom3542

Music to my ears.
is that tall thin small breasted seven from a year ago?
is that tall thin small breasted seven from a year ago? Originally Posted by Hidaka
There's really only one Seven I'm aware of so yes definitely the same.
i dont think you know how dirty hanna was. She did ass to mouth face fuck, then back to her ass and then back to face fuck. Never wiping your dick off. Some guys here even pee'd on hanna and she loved ever minute of it.

Is seven really that dirty?
> Some guys here even pee'd on hanna and she loved ever minute of it.
yes she swallows as well

last time I saw 7 she wasn't into GS but A2M was fine.
I thought sahsa was dirty
didn't she redact all her menu items? I was one of the lucky few who saw her when she was new... .and boy .... she was a rage. but then she hopped a few places and shrunk her menu to nothing. is she back to her original form?

I would pay extra if she is back to what she was in her early days.

For example: when I went to see her the second time in "Pearl of Asia" and asked for Sasha. She came out, pulled my shorts down and gave me a welcome BJ in front of all girls and mamasan. Damn that was sweet.

I thought sahsa was dirty Originally Posted by Eyeholeman