Trying to relax in Austin

So I was curious are there any spas similar to King spa or Castle Spa in the Austin area?

I really enjoyed the k-scrub and massages there along with the various themed saunas.

I really just want to relax and relieve some tension and sore muscles without having to drive to the DFW.

I skipped my usual stretching post workout the other day and I think that might be the cause of my achiness.

I'd love nothing more than to be able to allow someone's hands to massage me from head to toe, to work out all of my kinks right about now.

Suggestions for relief are greatly appreciated ��

#StretchingIsImportant
I would certainly love to rub you down
there is not. I am driving up to spa castle wednesday. love that place! but nothing in that vein here in Austin sadly. However we have Barton Springs, which is special and they have nothing even close to that in Dallas
I would certainly love to rub you down Originally Posted by SexySammy

Sheesh Sammy, how could I say no to that, lol

I can definitely return the favor too! I've been told, a time or 2, that I'm very good with my hands (mouth & body!)

My motto has always been, if you take care of me, I'll take care of you and THEN SOME! It's just in my nature, I suppose. I just love to cater to and please those around me. And with you Sammy, I won't stop until your body has been totally taken care of

I'm in Austin today myself and I'm mobile. What about you luv? We should definitely link up

When it comes to skin, I absolutely love using coconut oil, on my body as well as on my partners body, when I rub them down and massage them. The fact that it's edible as well has made it my skin/sex/massage go-to for years now. It's definitely done my body good, and my clients seem to enjoy it as well.

#CoconutAndCock #TheHealthiestSnack #MyFavoriteDessert

I recently started using almond oil on my body because I had a client (with amazing skin) recommend it and I absolutely love it!
I also started substituting my daily water intake with coconut water and pineapple juice and it's done wonders for my skin AND HAIR.

A woman's gotta take care of her body and skin ya know....unless a man (or woman) plans on doing it for them

When I had went to King Spa, I thoroghly enjoyed the swedish/acupuncture combo massage and the nude k-scrub aroma massage...
It was heavenly!!!

Then being able to relax in the hot tub and saunas there afterwards took the cake. I guess I'll just have to return to the DFW for that type of treatment. If anyone wants to accompany me one these days up to King Spa, either on a day trip or on the weekend, lmk.

So much for trying to stay cool today

I think it just got HOT AF in here lol
I would love to watch!
getting popcorn!!
where do i get a ticket to watch the show?
where do i get a ticket to watch the show? Originally Posted by Bigbamboo2
PPV event details out soon
the thing that makes spa castle better than kings spa is kids. no kids at spa castle. kings spa is more of a family deal has been my experience. can't wait til tomorrow to go to spa castle.
Sheesh Sammy, how could I say no to that, lol

I can definitely return the favor too! I've been told, a time or 2, that I'm very good with my hands (mouth & body!)

My motto has always been, if you take care of me, I'll take care of you and THEN SOME! It's just in my nature, I suppose. I just love to cater to and please those around me. And with you Sammy, I won't stop until your body has been totally taken care of

I'm in Austin today myself and I'm mobile. What about you luv? We should definitely link up

When it comes to skin, I absolutely love using coconut oil, on my body as well as on my partners body, when I rub them down and massage them. The fact that it's edible as well has made it my skin/sex/massage go-to for years now. It's definitely done my body good, and my clients seem to enjoy it as well.

#CoconutAndCock #TheHealthiestSnack #MyFavoriteDessert

I recently started using almond oil on my body because I had a client (with amazing skin) recommend it and I absolutely love it!
I also started substituting my daily water intake with coconut water and pineapple juice and it's done wonders for my skin AND HAIR.

A woman's gotta take care of her body and skin ya know....unless a man (or woman) plans on doing it for them

When I had went to King Spa, I thoroghly enjoyed the swedish/acupuncture combo massage and the nude k-scrub aroma massage...
It was heavenly!!!

Then being able to relax in the hot tub and saunas there afterwards took the cake. I guess I'll just have to return to the DFW for that type of treatment. If anyone wants to accompany me one these days up to King Spa, either on a day trip or on the weekend, lmk.

So much for trying to stay cool today

I think it just got HOT AF in here lol
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
We most definitely need to work it out and get together sometime I could certainly use some fun in my life but you gotta let me be top though, I've never been bottom when it came to ladies and something tells me you are also likely the assertive kind but I suppose we could share