Date: 7/26/24
Name: Lilith
Phone: 325-267-7117
Email Address: mslilith.tx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/thelilithtx
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Southwest side of Midland
Activities: FBSM, HJ, CBJ, CFS, ACG, CG & Grinding, Playing With Those Tig ole Bitties, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, dark brown, love her hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly like her pics except for the obvious filters. Tall, I'm guessing probably 5'8", thick in all the right places, pierced natural DD's, shaved down below, very pretty lady IMO. Several tats as you can see from her pics, but they don't bother me at all. Honestly can't remember what she was wearing when I arrived, lol. I think it was a tight tank top and short shorts, but don't hold me to that. Freshly showered and smelled great. And if you like a great conversationalist, this lady is for you.
Recommendation: Oh Yes!
You lucky bastard. Wondering if she’ll travel to EP.
Lilith is a unique experience. Worth the meet.
Tenzil

I will certainly ask her next time I talk to her. I’ll let her know that there’s El Paso fellas interested in her making a visit. I’ll text her later this afternoon.

tba

You’re absolutely right!
Double post ugh

Sorry

Nice I’ve had my eye on her def gonna pull the trigger
Her photos are outstanding
Nice I’ve had my eye on her def gonna pull the trigger Originally Posted by kyleresse
You won’t regret it. She definitely aims to please.
You lucky bastard. Wondering if she’ll travel to EP. Originally Posted by Tenzil
Exchanged a couple texts with her a bit ago. Let her know her presence has been requested in El Paso. She said she loves El Paso. Told her to let me know if she makes plans and that I’d give you EP fellas a heads up.
Great report.....keep up the good work dad.
She's a looker alright....
Thanks son