Jade Diamond here just for you!

Hey Gentlemen its Jade Diamond here. i know many of you don't know me and many of you might know me and have a sour taste in ur mouth about my communication skills or time management and i'm sorry for that. Allow me to prove to you that i'm not going to be the way i was for some of you.

For those of you that dont know me, im super fun and laid back, bubbly personality, easy to get along with and flexible to what your needs or schedule may be im thick sexy latina thats will rock your world and never leave you not satisfied.

Attachment 870396

TNDIwOTI3M2I3OTQ5OWQzYzRmNzIyOGQ2MzAxM2EwN2QyOThmMGM.jpg

TNDQ4OTA0ZWNiYWYyMTc2MmJlYmQ2YWY2YWI3M2RmYTZiMjBmZjQ.jpg

IMG_0223.JPG
First hooker I've ever seen that admits she has shitty TCB skills
No one is perfect hon, just keep moving forward Happy Hobbying and have a Merry Christmas
No one is perfect hon, just keep moving forward Happy Hobbying and have a Merry Christmas Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Right. No one is perfect. With the possible exception of you
Right. No one is perfect. With the possible exception of you Originally Posted by Jam3768
Only in the eyes of my FurBabies

You just made the Naughty List....
That naughty list may be a good list to be on.
Hey Gentlemen its Jade Diamond here. i know many of you don't know me and many of you might know me and have a sour taste in ur mouth about my communication skills or time management and i'm sorry for that. Allow me to prove to you that i'm not going to be the way i was for some of you.

For those of you that dont know me, im super fun and laid back, bubbly personality, easy to get along with and flexible to what your needs or schedule may be im thick sexy latina thats will rock your world and never leave you not satisfied.
call me 8168254873 call me
text mw 8168254873

Attachment 870396

Attachment 870397

Attachment 870398

Attachment 870399[/QUOTE]