DATO....?

So, is it DATO for guys and girls? Or is it a different acronym for guys? I'm confused.

But the main point of my post: if you want me to lick your starfish, then please, for the love of all that is holy, make sure that shit's clean (pardon the pun).

And the bigger question: how do you POLITELY tell someone that they need to run their ass back through the car wash again? Because the basic wash didn't quite do the trick - take the time to do the ultimate (with Rain-x) if you want me to go down there. And I *want* to go down there.

And while we're on the subject, can we talk about shaving that particular region...? I don't like gagging on sack hair, much less crack hair. If I start humming "Welcome to the Jungle" while I'm down there, it's a problem. Shave that shit. Literally.

Talk amongst yourselves.
So, is it DATO for guys and girls? Or is it a different acronym for guys? I'm confused.

But the main point of my post: if you want me to lick your starfish, then please, for the love of all that is holy, make sure that shit's clean (pardon the pun).

And the bigger question: how do you POLITELY tell someone that they need to run their ass back through the car wash again? Because the basic wash didn't quite do the trick - take the time to do the ultimate (with Rain-x) if you want me to go down there. And I *want* to go down there.

And while we're on the subject, can we talk about shaving that particular region...? I don't like gagging on sack hair, much less crack hair. If I start humming "Welcome to the Jungle" while I'm down there, it's a problem. Shave that shit. Literally.

Talk amongst yourselves. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
THANK YOU!!! It amazes me to no end how men are so quick to post that a lady didnt have enough make up or looked a bit sweaty and yet they'll come in positively covered in dirt and who knows what else and expect this to be ok. Common courtesy gentlemen!!! We providers keep clean and tidy, you should too!
  • jan-w
  • 06-20-2014, 02:51 PM
So, I take it you ladies don't want any dingleberries with your salad?
And the bigger question: how do you POLITELY tell someone that they need to run their ass back through the car wash again? Because the basic wash didn't quite do the trick - take the time to do the ultimate (with Rain-x) if you want me to go down there. And I *want* to go down there. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Great! Now I have that "Car Wash" song stuck in my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v8I5egzoMo

It has been awhile since we've had the perennial "wash your ass" thread here.

Some ladies have baby-wipes in their incalls and are generous mentioning "there are baby-wipes in the bathroom if you need to freshen-up." Unfortunately, some of us require a clue-by-four. A thorough shower co-sudsing is a lovely way to begin an encounter, too.

I do like the way Rain-x makes water bead.
THANK YOU!!! It amazes me to no end how men are so quick to post that a lady didnt have enough make up or looked a bit sweaty and yet they'll come in positively covered in dirt and who knows what else and expect this to be ok. Common courtesy gentlemen!!! We providers keep clean and tidy, you should too! Originally Posted by JapaneseShae
First of all, when it comes to make-up, less is more. Maybe some guys should book a clown instead.

Secondly, yes, I want ladies to practice the same excellent hygiene I do in making sure I arrive fresh, clean and reasonably well attired. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Which segues into my third point which is that, while I'm sorry if you've had some Pig Pen's for clients, that's a rather rude generalization to make about clients. Many of us take pride in our appearance and no more appreciate blanket statements to the contrary than ladies would appreciate being negatively stereotyped. The qualifier some can go so very far in not pigeonholing entire groups of diverse human beings. I know, it's the internet and treating people like human beings is rarely taken seriously amid the quotidian monsoon of vitriol, but I remain ever the optimist that more people will start seeing each other as people and not mere catagories. I don't so much mean this directed squarely at you, Shae, but at the general deficit of courtesy online.

{mild ineffectual rant concluded}
Guess I am out ...
  • Loxly
  • 06-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Not into either getting or giving any starfish treatment but perhaps passing a finger under the nose might give a clue. I'm certain a stiff bristled brush, sitting in a bucket of Lysol next to the bed might make folks think twice about asking.

Regardless, we all should do the Date Check.

i dont mind DATO or TUHA but has to be clean sweaty is ok its hot out there and its kinda sexy sweaty cock as well...
A good enema clean out and a shower just before the appointment is de riguer. In addition, Nare bikini cream in the region keeps things smooth.

I have DATO'd a lady or two in my time when things were not hobby-grade clean. It usually puts an end to the session right then and there.
Another good reason for my hand held shower head...POWER WASHING keeps me squeaky clean
If I don't come straight from the shower to the appointment I always ask to use the providers. In fact I usually do both. It makes the girl feel more comfortable. Shaving that area down there is tricky. Maybe that will give you something to do between pops. Shave and eat. I just gave away a good marketing plan.
Ok, first: I'm not stereotyping every guy into this group. Second: I'm asking how to GENTLY let someone know that they aren't as sparkling clean as they could be. How do you tell someone AFTER your face is close to their sticky bun that you would really like a taste, but minus the chocolate?
I would think you would be out of the mood. I sure would be. I remember Peachquiver's add saying if you want ass play you must shower at my place 1st. I remember another girl (out of town) that would ask to watch you shower. I guess she would direct you to scrub with soap if you were to dumb to hit the obvious places.
Maybe offer a couples shower to get things started by soaping each other up....