Had to postpone my trip to Austin...

Hey Austin Gentlemen!!

I had to postpone my trip to Austin due to a spider bite gone terribly wrong. I had to get surgery on my arm. BUT I've had a swift recovery and am planning a trip there very soon. Like the 8th or 9th. ;D

I'm really looking forward to playing in yalls city!!

XOXO,
Heaven Shaw
  • Toyz
  • 07-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Did it bite you on the mouth? Or your Vagina?

There are plenty of options...one arm in a sling and bandages is no cause for cancellation. Power on through and be a trooper! Austin is suffering a level 5 gash shortage at present & we need all the visiting lasses we cah find....

(Just teasing you, although its odd I was with another girl a week or so ago who had a bandage covering a spider bite gone bad...are you guys hanging out where spiders tend to congregate)?
Damn Spiders...
You can't fool me, HeavenShaw. Or should I say...Spider-Woman!

JK. Feel better, love.
Spider bites are insidious. I've never been bitten, but both my sister and aunt were (at different times of course). It starts off as something small, and most of the time you don't realize it was a spider that caused the small bump. In both of those cases, two days later, they had to go to the emergency room. They are both gardeners, so they ran into the culprits that way, I imagine. Some of these spiders can pack some potent venom. Hope you recover fully!
Best of luck getting better and we hope to see you in ATX soon!!
well, dear, we look forward to your visit!

But, just a question: does a spider bite ever go terribly right? If you aren't a comic book hero, that is.

Travel safe, be safe!