How many chances does it take?

She is from SA and She NCNS me 3 times already.. She has a lot of great reviews in SA and in Austin. Yet for me, guess it is just better left as fantasy than reality..

1. I drove to SA for the first attempt. Contact all along the way. Then when i do get to the area of town she is in,, crickets.

(Then had and excuse, and offered a good deal to make it right, sounded good!)

2. She came to Austin, reminded her what she did,, offered to make it up! Set up the time, contact(text) was on the way, got a reply,, 35 minutes later at incall location and what?? Crickets.. Waited for about 25-30min then bolted in major disappointment!

(Got pm later like 2 days later that someone stole her phone from inside the incall that she was at, in the 35 minute drive I had..)

3 She offered to make it extra special.. Contact was little Sketchy but the got a text that we were on, she told me she was getting incall and did not meet at the preset time.( time was pushed back 3 hr from original set time) she said she had incall and was ready. I let her know i was on the way,, got to the location and what,, crickets for 20 minutes.. Fortunately it was incall that had a bar.. So waiting at the bar, I received a text, Sorry, must of dosed off! WTF.. she wanted to know if i was still there,, i said yes, waiting! She said give me 5 minutes to get ready,, Ok.. 20 minutes and another drink later, no response to text, call or anything so I left..

Pretty Fucked up if you ask me..

And nothing from her since,, First one was on her but next 2 I guess is on me for not learning my lesson.

I did tell her that I would post all of this crap!

Thank you Avadoll25 for wasting so much of my time!

Cool
Sorry to hear that OP.
Since I don't know Avadoll25 I cant comment on her TCB.

However:
"Got pm later like 2 days later that someone stole her phone from inside the incall that she was at, in the 35 minute drive"
That is funny!

I think several threads have been started listing such lame excuses but this one is my all time fav.
Although " I must have dozed off" is good too"
In this hobby, one and done!!!!!
do not know this girl but sounds like a habitual liar? or just not good at TCB?

Dude, I have to hand it you,, 3 times.. that pussy must be good! sparks shoot out of your ass when she blows you?
Yep, that's plain shitty TCB from a habitual liar with poor work ethics.

Why give her that many chances? There are plenty of hotter-looking providers anyway. She's just ok.....
I get the 1st one, NCNS happen (shouldn't but do happen). There was a follow up, that's ok.
I am sure the make up offer was appreciated (IF and ONLY IF the excuse was plausible), so all good up to that point.

Once the 2nd one happened, AMFYOYO and a posting on Eccie (Co-ed or ML), pending on my mood and time I have to deal with WKs and the PMS.

Having a reputation of not letting these things go, will earn you some "No replies or responses" to future inquiries with notorious hoogars, but that's a GOOD THING !!!

THX for the info.
Adios motherfucker, you're on your own.....I had to look that up. What do you take us for, F2C? Acronym experts?!?
Adios motherfucker, you're on your own.....I had to look that up. What do you take us for, F2C? Acronym experts?!? Originally Posted by Beagle
that and MFs (which can also mean "My Friends")

...admit you had FUN looking that up
  • Loxly
  • 07-08-2014, 11:39 AM
"She said I had a heart of stone, and that's why she took me for granite."

Similar thing with ATFs at times. Figure they've got you "on the hook" so they don't worry about re-scheduling, etc. But does serve as a reminder that you shouldn't get too close with anyone.
I always wonder what that "make it up to you" or "extra special" is? I'd like to know?
I always wonder what that "make it up to you" or "extra special" is? I'd like to know? Originally Posted by HELL YES 76
The first time it was just a discount of her already special!

The last time she offered even more of a discount off her rate, but I asked instead of discount, for extra time. That was extra special for me! Well so it seemed. Like i said before,, guess it is just better a fantasy than a reality. Who knows maybe I would of been great time or disappointed. I will never know.