Sexxxymalia

Hi all
Any info for Sexxxymalia? I have no chance to see her although I have contacted her 3 times. We have already scheduled but she ghosted at the end. But I still wish to see her at least once.
How about a link ?
She's not actually based in KC.
I know she is not , but she often back to Kansas on every other week before. I wish to see her. I think for some reasons, she didn’t not trust me. I am real.
Maybe she doesnt want to be pimped out as your handle implies.
Maybe she doesnt want to be pimped out as your handle implies. Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
Let the man enjoy the hobby like every one else.
I think her and Emmie are tight
Correct Big D.
Maybe she doesnt want to be pimped out as your handle implies. Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
Lol..
Let the man enjoy the hobby like every one else. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Thats a fair request, BUT, I think its certainly possible that there are ladies who will not book with someone using a handle like Pimp, or Thug for that matter. Maybe just some friendly advise...
Or that one from a few yrs ago that a retired Mod and I had issues with, that has again come to my attention in Omaha
That was a very nice way to describe the situation.

Ok man. I change my handle. I thought that is fun.
Thats a fair request, BUT, I think its certainly possible that there are ladies who will not book with someone using a handle like Pimp, or Thug for that matter. Maybe just some friendly advise... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Falcon your right. But who gives a shit who books who.
Falcon your right. But who gives a shit who books who. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Absolutely. Everybody have fun out there, "Everybody Wang Chung tonight"....