Are you affiliated with law enforcement?

"That was close! Thank god I asked that question, otherwise he would have arrested me!"
-said absolutely no one ever.
speaking of ridiculous...
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...r/999471730621

if you fall for these kinds of ads...
  • BR459
  • 11-21-2022, 03:44 PM
WTF??? Do we have LE working the hobby in Pensacola???
I’ve been told LE can legally say “no” to that question and still legally charge a person with whatever, does anyone know the real answer ?
No shit! You mean LE can lie??? Man, whoever really thinks they must answer that question honestly is actually retarded.
I’ve been told LE can legally say “no” to that question and still legally charge a person with whatever, does anyone know the real answer ? Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
From the web page of a criminal defense attorney (Cody Warner):

"When police officers are working undercover, they are legally allowed to lie about anything, including their identity. So, if a person asks an undercover police officer whether he is a cop, he or she can lie and say they are not a cop."
Good info, brother, ty ��
I hope some of you guys read this, it’s real info, I can’t say it changed my opinion on the matter, I can’t say it changed my opinion as to my approach, it still gives me food for thought , that’s the truth… as usual, idk… I know what I’ve seen for myself…