Never give money upfront before services.

Get ghosted everytime no matter what something always comes up lol. But yet we are the problem....
Sometimes even when you've earned each other's trust, it can still happen.

Happened with me with AutumnFoxx a couple years back. I saw her OFTEN. I fronted her money several times prior to a visit with nearly zero issues (she had to reschedule once, but other than that, no issues). One day, I fronted her money like normal, and got ghosted, never heard from her since.

It can happen eventually, even if you're a "regular" of hers and you begin to trust her. They're just in it for the money. No matter how you look at it, it's still a hustle.
It's definitely not good. But it's the reason why I'm getting out of pensacola. Maybe one or two that you can trust.
Definitely not just a Pensacola-thing. That hustle happens everywhere. Some places more so than others.

If you're looking to leave Pensacola, just be sure to research the place your moving to if you still want to remain a hobby-lifestyle.
I got an ass chewing for saying a reputable Pensacola provider took money from me on cashapp, I just told the truth…
Happens alot more here than it did in South Carolina....
Yea people defend who they like not realizing they don't treat everyone the same...