Catana Vanilla returns

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...l/709506694242
It’s definitely her, I confirmed it myself…
Damn it’s been a min since I’ve seen her

Always had a nice ass !
Never have partaken in Willow aka Catana Vanilla due to unpositive information provided here. Maybe she is doin better……..maybe…..
I tried her several years ago and after a shaky start it was Avery good visit, but time can change things
I personally have had several good experiences with her, that’s the truth
And just like that...
She went by another name a few years ago
The monk mentioned her name … willow .. Kat … catana … thought I had done a review couple years ago but I guess I didn’t?

Seen her a few times hotels houses notels anytime I needed a quick time she was prompt and easy … course this was a few years ago when comms were better across the board and prices were not sky high!

She ( to me ) always had a nice looking ass and was a good time for sure not many issues at all. There were some extracurricular activities that were laid about in the open I didn’t care for to see but it is what it is but she was fun !

Hopefully she hasn’t changed much
Saw her a few years back and she was good. Nice head game. Saw her in RL last year and that ass was looking great.
Link doesn't work anymore. Anyone have her current contact info? Always wanted to visit her and that small round ass.
Link doesn't work anymore. Anyone have her current contact info? Always wanted to visit her and that small round ass. Originally Posted by Rolex99
Skim sumo search may still be there for current info