Be Wary

Been trying to catch up with Blonde Beauty for a bit. Never seem to get our schedules to align.

https://destin.skipthegames.com/fema...c/106570584717

https://destin.skipthegames.com/fema...e/072465490549

I thought we finally were going to work it out today. Planned to meet after work. I headed that way when we had agreed but wasn't hearing anything back. She had told me about the Super motel she was staying at so I knew where I was headed. I got there and still hadn't heard anything back.

I did notice a couple of gentlemen hanging out on the 2nd floor balcony watching the parking lot though. I drove through and parked at the far end and waited for a bit to see if I would get a reply. As I drove through I noticed a door wide open and the lady I was supposed to be seeing running around her room. I didn't know if she was tidying up or what so decided to wait and see what happened.

One of the two gentlemen came all the way down to the staircase I was by from the other end of the hotel and then proceeded back to the center of the hotel to where her room was still open and hung out with her for a bit. I am guessing he wanted to check me out considering he was standing right by the staircase at the other end of the hotel when I pulled in and parked.

She eventually left with him and they both came down and decided to walk by my car and then wander off.

Looked to me like she has a handler with a friend hanging out there with her. They didn't mess with me but not sure they realized I was actually there to see her. I never heard anything back from her after texting her that I was on my way.
LE?
Didn’t look like LE to me. Couple of dark complected young thugs by the look. I won't be attempting to see the lady again. Be a little concerned they might show up at the door after I went inside. Seemed to be keeping an eye on the parking lot when I rolled in from the balcony on the floor above her room.
“Dark complected young men” lol I’ve been to that hotel nothing happened but to each his own
Lol "handler"