A. J. Monroe

I have recently seen her posting on both stg and Tryst, can anyone confirm that she is really back?
I reviewed her a little bit ago, she went silent and seems like she is back. Been planning to set appointment but I have not yet. I enjoyed my time.
She is certainly fantastic, her husband/boyfriend, whatever, is an absolute dealbreaker for me, that guy gives me the creeps, I wouldn’t do it if it was for free…
Someone posted a while back no boyfriend creeped me out two
That would be great, the verbiage in her recent ad leads me to believe that he’s involved… it’s possible that she is using her old ads as a model for her current ones… it sounds like the sos to me, idk, I guess it depends on if you are cool with banging a hot chick with her boyfriend/husband in the next room, if so, you are golden, it didn’t work for me… I think he’s a weirdo… he really wants to join in, btw…
No BF during my visit. She got rid of that one she was with. That’s not to say she is not dating anyone but that guy is gone. Apparently he had some unhealthy habits.
That’s certainly possible, I honestly have no idea, that’s why I asked others for their opinion, I guess that I’m asking someone to toftt, I definitely don’t recommend it, personally…
I saw her in June. No husband/boyfriend. I asked and she said they had went their separate ways.
That’s good to know, she’s fantastic without her old man, arguably the best I ever saw, she’s certainly attractive. I tend to get a room near the provider’s location, he was looking for a car … he never saw one… I walked to her room.

Added private tags The Dr
She is very much still around and the bf has been gone almost 8 months. She actually has lost weight and she still looks as amazing as ever. She does pick and choose her times to work and will occasionally post if she has time to do multiple dates in a week. Saw her week before last and she is still one of the most beautiful and classy/ professional girls out there.
I saw her once back in 2019. She's nice, sweet, and a good time. But, having the boyfriend nearby was kinda weird for me, so I never saw her again after the one time. I'd be tempted to see her again now that the bf/hubby is out of the picture.

I know a lot of providers probably have real-life boyfriends or husbands already, but I prefer to not have them in the next room during a visit. lol
Nice to know.... was always curious but with all the talk I never wanted to take the plunge